ES Recruitment Drive
An Evil Application For A Not-So-Evil Person
Well hello again, I'm back to apply once more. I applied last year but I was rejected. So I'm following my checklist right now and it says to create a good intro to grab the readers' attention..check. Alright, well since this is posted in the "Recruitment" section of the forum, I might as well write my application. Just a warning though, if you don't have the time to read a lengthy application then I suggest taking multiple breaks throughout the course of the app. With my warning aside, I shall open the doors to my application to you, reader. Prepare yourself, because you are about to dive dick first into the biggest fleshlight you've ever seen.

Now that my raunchy and lewd intro is out of the way, we can start with why I chose Evil over Obey and Liquor. I initially chose Obey before I chose Evil but ended up retracting my application because Obey seemed like they weren't looking for any new members. I left Liquor because they became inactive and that was really no fun. Anywho, I was looking for some of my old replays and saw that I posted them on the recruitment forum. In fact, that recruitment forum is the same one I'm in right now. Evil is pretty gnarly as a clan, they're like that really fucked up genie that comes out of an old lamp you find. "Hey I'll give you one wish but I'm gonna steal your kidneys later." You can find that balance between when you guys are joking and shitposting to when you're being serious and not a lot of clans can demonstrate that.

I saw that Evil was recruiting new members and that just seemed like a perfect opportunity to come back and show how immature I've become. I think I'd be a decent addition to Evil because I can display great art skills with photoshop. I'm also really good at giving head. Other than that I wouldn't really know my place in the clan until given a job.

I'm mostly active in game and constantly trying to figure out different ways to break the game. I don't post a lot on the forums but I am on most of the time if that makes sense. I'll probably be reading most of the posts instead of replying or responding but I can always change that. Since this paragraph seems too small for my liking, I'll jump right into the next thing. I will be trying to participate in clan wars and clan leagues, as I find much joy in them. Not only will I be demonstrating my level of skill during the wars, but I will also be helping the clan grow and reach higher ranks.

I have never been banned before, but I have been warned by Marci6 for posting on a forum that I wasn't supposed to be on. That was just a tiny mistake on my part, I was warned on Jan 14, 2016, at 8:10 pm. 0 Points and expired. (If you'd like a screenshot of the warning to feel free to message me.) And I do not have any alts that I use.

(I didn't know that you could be friendly with someone who's [Evil]) I know some people in Evil like in betting servers or in aikido servers, but other than that I'm not really friendly with members from Evil. I just think it's better to walk into a new clan not knowing anybody so that I can make some new friends who share the same exact maturity levels as I do.

As I said, I was in Liquor before but they ended up going inactive and becoming a shit-posting clan. Before that, I was in DarkFox which once again, went inactive and died. I was also in Chivalry but the clan didn't feel friendly to me, I felt like another number when I was in Chiv. But with that aside, hopefully, Evil will be able to correct this repeating effect.

Time to talk about myself a little bit, so you can get to know me. First of all, my name is Zachary. Commonly misspelled by my teachers as, "Zack". I have even seen: "Zacharee". It's funny because even Grammarly doesn't recognize the name Zacharee. I turned 18 on March 14, 2017, and currently attend high school, where I plan to finish out the year and go to a four-year college. I live in Pennsylvania, if you don't know where this location is, then I'd suggest you scramble to find the nearest map of the United States of America. I started playing Toribash back in 2012 but kept forgetting my username and password, so I decided to come back two years later to step up my game. Speaking of which, you can normally find me in betting servers, aikido servers, kickbox servers, judo servers and greykido servers. I love trying to challenge myself to new game modes so I can become an all-around better player.

So now that I've covered most of the important information I'll slip and slide myself into a more comfortable outfit. I'm normally a relaxed person in general and tend to not care about getting mad over the little things. Here, let me put you in my shoes for a second with a scenario. A man comes up to me with a knife, holding it to my neck and demands my phone, wallet and car keys. The first thing that goes through my mind isn't how to disarm him, but how to freak him the fuck out. I start thinking of plans "A" all the way through "Z", and then I start making up my own letters after "Z". First things first, how far is he away from me? Will I be able to whip out my di- Well you get the point. Now that I have successfully creeped you out, yes you, the reader, let's delve into the dark caverns of my life.

I'm on the swim team, which is a real pain in the ass. I consider myself to be an average swimmer, I went to districts this year for three events. The 100 Fly, the 50 Freestyle, and the 200 Freestyle Relay. When I'm not swimming my ass off, I'm normally rock climbing at the nearest rock gym. When I'm not rock climbing, I'm playing on my computer. Anywho, that about sums of my life without making you guys think I'm insane. I'll leave some replays down below, If I missed anything please do shoot me a message so I can edit the post. Thanks for reading this somewhat odd application, have a great day.

Just noticed that I didn't say: I am Evil, hopefully this won't disturb my chances into being accepted.
Attached Thumbnails
Nobody cares about stats.jpg  
Attached Files
fidget spinners are gay.rpl (93.5 KB, 10 views)
fidget cubes are cooler.rpl (184.2 KB, 9 views)
spazz style.rpl (113.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ArmSpazz; May 10, 2017 at 06:18 PM.
Officially evil
Evil's Spazzy Child
Sorry, but, I haven't waited this long on a clan invite.. 3 weeks..? come on.
I am She who Lives, and was Dead, and Behold, I'm Alive, Forevermore. AKA Cara.
If you really cared about a clan, you wouldnt be so impatient :/ <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Currently having major internet troubles, I have the means to join the Discord but with these internet issues, I have not been able to join. Hopefully things will clear up soon, sorry for my absence on the servers.

, Cheers
Officially evil
Evil's Spazzy Child
I want to apoligize for the extremely long waiting times for our applicants, but i guess you gotta roll with it or find another clan.
I will do a new poll for you iLavender, maybe this will go faster. Please have a little more patience.

Also ArmSpazz thanks for your application (again)
evil Führer of Evil
Application
Hey dudes my name is Daniel and i am 14 years old.Im a pretty normal expirienced toribash player.
I am a orange belt but i hope that doesnt change your mind for me because the skill is all that matters, by that i kinda mean to like get tested from somebody
and tell the results to the other members so you can vote while knowing my ingame skills.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I picked Evil because your community feels like a nice and warm place ya know.
You have very nice and good members, pretty good ingame too as i saw.
And i would like to join you so we can expand this great clan and just help out in wars,talk with other members and mostly just have fun!

Im pretty active ingame, i like to go around meet some peeps hang out with them
and just run some fights on aikidobigdojo,mushu,aikido or maybe even a spar.
Same with forums, pretty active.Always on the lookout in the clan forums to check if there is new stuff that i need to know or see, or just chitty chat with some people.

I am Evil

I will gladly take place in clan wars or clan leagues because that's the main part of the clan system, right?
By the main part i mean like you fight to get a better rank and just become better and better!

I have never been banned because i am mostly a happy person and im following the rules.

I do not have any other alts

I have talked with some Evil members and they were pretty nice to me, they're cool:
rcrichman
Chintu
Brigada

I have been in command but i left it because i didnt felt like i would fit in but with you guys i feel like this is the perfect place!

Im not really sure if you meant like ingame skills or real life skills but ill tell you my real life skills.
Im a huge soccer fan and player.Im pretty decent at football and i mostly play left/right wing.
I also like drawing on paper but on photoshop or some other computer programs im really bad (like really bad)

Well this is my application,
Have a good day/night and thanks for your time!
Thanks for applying! You are getting discussed in our private board.
Cheers!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
My Application
Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?

I picked Evil because I want to help its rise back to the top. I recently left my clan that I devoted months in to creating. although it became a total failure. But my friend Rcrichman said this clan is pretty good and I am willing to devote my available time into it.

In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?

I put effort and good replays into my community. I try to be an "art" type of player. I mostly spar or parkour. I love this game and I wish I could play everyday. I try to funny as well.

Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums?
(can be both)

I am active in game more than the forum. I mostly post recent replays on the forums or attempt to find new mods for parkour replays.

Will you take part in clan wars/future
clan leagues?

I will take part in clan wars because I find it fun to be pitted against another clan for the title of victor (as long as it is in good fun).

Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)

I have never been banned. I do not have any alts. In fact I somewhat despise the idea unless you forget your password or want a name change.

Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)

I don't have any alts.

How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?

That I know of, I only have one good friend in Evil. That friend is Rcrichman.

What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?

I have been apart of around 4 clans. In all I left because I didn't think they were my style. I left my own clan because it was a failure for members and desired skill.
(Fade) - My clan
I don't remember the others even after scrolling the clan list.

Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)

I am a decent parkourist, and I am training in fluidity of tricking and sparring. I am a good fighter in the world of boxshu.

I am Evil
Attached Files
0Me PK with LONGCHIN (6).rpl (850.6 KB, 4 views)
0RCRICHMAN SPAR (2).rpl (801.0 KB, 5 views)
0TORIDORK PK (1).rpl (1.26 MB, 3 views)
thanks for applying. we will let you know soon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •