Ranking
I kinda agree with Kyou also I kinda found the simple RAGE text spinning around kinda annoying and the heat sight effect too
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
Superior. Thought there was a lack of outstanding videos in this period but i changed my mind.

Feel free to use as many of my replays you want.

This pretty much sums it up.

The idea itself was again quite interesting, but it would have fitted more to a horror theme imo. Nevertheless, it's a nice new perspective on toribash videos done remarcably.
Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Didn't like it, not the editing, just the concept.

This video makes me focus more on the editing, rather than watching the replays. That's not the point of making a video FOR toribash.

i'm agreed with kyou
anyway nice vid and nice eff 9/10
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
The intro and the bass drop in the song shocked me then the awesome video shocked me even more.

I loved it 10/10
I loved it, the music was good, didnt like the first part of it but as it progressed it became beautiful ^-^

9/10

The video is well done though you could have gone for a bit of a faster flow in some term which would've fit the dubstepy-glitchy theme a bit more. The effects are a bit repetitive but that's not a big deal since the video is just around ~30 sec long.
Also I'm getting quite annoyed by all the dubstep these days but that's just a matter of taste and personal likes or dislikes.
Anyway, an enjoyable, short video.