ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Over][ES]??????????????

Welcome.
This event is about possibility. You know nothing of tomorrow and it has no plan based around you, or for you.
This is an event for artists. Do not misunderstand, there will be no battling other people. No hitting a motionless figure to get the most damage or the most style points from a pose at the end.
You will sign up for this event knowing nothing.
You will end this event understanding slightly more.

To sign up for this event. You need to do the following
Pick one theme. Not a medium, not a person, not a place. Just a theme. The broader, the better.
Post here saying:
“I know nothing of tomorrow, and I choose ***** as my theme”

Don’t steal other people’s artwork.
Do not use any artwork you have done previously.
Include WIPs.

Deadline for signups:
ONE WEEK AFTER LAUNCH
Signups are Over

Deadline for Entries
First of April 23:59 GMT 0

First - Icon +7 + 10 points for the 5.0 series

Second - 256 ground texture +4 + 5 points for the 5.0 series

Last edited by Icky; Mar 16, 2016 at 08:36 AM.
Awesome, thanks for the event and congrats Tyler, didn't think I'd be able to top your art skills anyway haha.

Also kawaii desu NYAAAAA ~^3^~
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Gratz to you too
Also thanks for the event . Was really funny but you could have mentioned that it is an art event earlier.. I think some ppl didn't know that
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Originally Posted by 1st post
Welcome.
This event is about possibility. You know nothing of tomorrow and it has no plan based around you, or for you.
This is an event for artists. Do not misunderstand, there will be no battling other people. No hitting a motionless figure to get the most damage or the most style points from a pose at the end.
You will sign up for this event knowing nothing.
You will end this event understanding slightly more.

they did
and congrats for both of you
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
yay~! my worst monster truck head texture made it to be in the honourable mentions \o/
im happy you guys liked it because this was a real tryhard
Happy to have made it to the honorable mentions as well. Showing my entry to friends around me proved that it needed a lot more work, but I'm glad it got noticed a little !

Grats to the two winners !