Toribash
Original Post
How would you change Toribash? Over 1 million TC worth of prizes!

EVENT OVER

How would you change Toribash?

Hey there. I'm quitting Toribash, and therefore need to find a home for all my items and TC. Due to my failure to sell my account, I've decided to host this event.

The aim of the event is to detail how you would change toribash if you were put in charge for a day. You need to identify the areas that need improvement in the game and the forums, and address them in your own work.

I want to let your imagination flow, so you can enter in any way you want. You can create a piece of art, write an essay, design a mod ir maybe even make a model. the choices are endless and I can guarantee I will make it worth your work. Who knows, maybe even the developers could learn from your ideas

The prizes

This event has perhaps the biggest prize pot ever in toribash history (correct me if i'm wrong!), with over 1,000,000TC overall being given away, via items, sets or just TC.

1st prize - 600,000TC

2nd prize - MY INVENTORY (worth around 500k)

3rd prize - this texture set and this head texture. (head made by zanzaba <3, set made by me)

Rules

No plagurism (copying other people's work)
My decision is final on the winners

This competition will end in two weeks, good luck!

Last edited by BirdFlu; Nov 17, 2009 at 07:30 PM.
Quit, probably.
hey you know what would be nice around here once the put those codes out tourneys are annual,and the toricredits cheaper, mods are easier to handle, make everything cheaper, make a bidding section,less lag more running capabilities more time limit, longer matches easier server creation, more equipment more colors, allow html code usage, and most of all special toriholidays can anyone list the much stuff because i can there is more..

you earn toricredits everytime you logon say about 500 once a day, more toricredits for winning a game, everyone startes off with the full set of chronos color, you can link your e-mail to your account, have a friends list, take pictures with a camera on toribash,and have alot more advertising.
DUNNO IF THESE IDEAS HAVE BEEN POSTED ALREADY BUT I THOUGHT OF THEM MYSELF
SORRY IF SOMONE ELSE HAS USED THE IDEAS

1 id make a setting that insted of you moving a body part..lets say contracting pecs for example...id make a settting (optional setting) that alowes you to say how far you want your arm to contract /extend ect ect

2 id add a anti spam to all multiplayer matches ect ect

3 id make a password feature for the multiplayer matches for people who only want to play there mates ect ect..WITHOUT HAVEING some noob joining again and again and again...

4 id add a feature to pm people in game (not it chat like multiplayer) but like say there where 2 guys in single player(2 diff pcs ect ect)
they could have a messaging system to eachother

5 you know when ur on a roll in a single player and want to carry on with your move and u run out of time?...id add a feature that during or even after you do a make a replay you can extend the time of it...and carry on....even if replay is already saved

6 id add a more friendly in game menu and the option to custommize it however u want free of charge

7 id add an ingame feature of challenges

for instance.....this would be the challenge

challenge = decap uke in 3 places
time = 40 frames
time between each space = 5 frames

8 you know theres times where u really want an item and u just dont have enough money??

id make a feature on the forums that alows you to either RENT an item..for instance a 1k item u could rent for maby.....50 tc and hour or something like that

and

id make another feature like that where u can pay off...like a credit card....you buyt the item and at the end of the week/month anymoney in your bank gets takin intel the item price is reached

NOTE. this will be optional so if your not happy with your item and want to giv it back..if its still less then a week since u got it u can refund half the money u have given so far and giv the item back to the shop

9id make it u cna buy special items like hats or clothes wich can really tear or come off

AND FOR THE BEST FEATURE
if make a story mode/campaign mode where every decision u make in game
for instance spareing and enemy and not will change what outcome the game will have so there is really no end

AND

id make a mode/feature called story bulider where u can make your own story modes and share them with friends and they can send them to you ect ect with infinite possibilitys

thank you for reading if i think of more ideas ill edit this

THANKS

EDIT: came up with another idea.......................during chrismas or haloween or somethign there will be special challenges where if u pass you get an item example a chrismas hat on christmas or a santa suit

DAM JUST CAME WENT BACK A PAGE AND RELIZED EVENT WAS OVER....DAM...
Last edited by dragoblade; Dec 5, 2009 at 06:51 PM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Stop posting suggestions in an event which is already closed...
If you have anything to suggest to improve the game or the forum, please look out for the Suggestion board, okay ?

I'll close this thread to avoid other useless posts.
Gone