Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your religion?
Christianity
63 Votes / 35.80%
Islam
16 Votes / 9.09%
Hinduism
1 Votes / 0.57%
Buddhism
3 Votes / 1.70%
Taoism
3 Votes / 1.70%
Other
2 Votes / 1.14%
Judaism
4 Votes / 2.27%
No religion - Atheism
48 Votes / 27.27%
No religion - Agnosticism or similar
27 Votes / 15.34%
I don't know.
9 Votes / 5.11%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Your religion, if any
Sup folks, I was wondering how many people of you are religious and which religion you believe in.

Just vote in the poll and explain further if needed.

:)
How are you?
I ended up picking buddhism because it's the one I agree with the most. I'm a secular christian though, belong to the church and etc.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Id love to be able to vote on your poll, but the religion I identify the best with is not listed on there.

I am a believer in Deism, that is the belief that there is a Supreme Creator that designed and created the universe, but then stepped aside to let it run its own course. This "God" does not intervene in the affairs of humans or change the natural laws to benefit anyone over anyone or anything else. Another thing that draws me to this religion is that it allows for science and the belief in scientific principles which go against parts of other religions (i.e. evolution vs creationism).

Originally Posted by World Union of Deists;
Deism is the recognition of a universal creative force greater than that demonstrated by mankind, supported by personal observation of laws and designs in nature and the universe, perpetuated and validated by the innate ability of human reason coupled with the rejection of claims made by individuals and organized religions of having received special divine revelation.

That seems to be the best definition I could find on what Deism is.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am a jewish person, so I chose Judiasm of course. Of course, I am not an orthodox or I wouldn't be here. Still though, I practice my customs. And I am damn proud of it too.
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Id love to be able to vote on your poll, but the religion I identify the best with is not listed on there.

Ye, I forgot an ‘others’ option.
Can't edit poll . :<
How are you?
Originally Posted by Gum View Post

I am a believer in Deism, that is the belief that there is a Supreme Creator that designed and created the universe, but then stepped aside to let it run its own course. This "God" does not intervene in the affairs of humans or change the natural laws to benefit anyone over anyone or anything else. Another thing that draws me to this religion is that it allows for science and the belief in scientific principles which go against parts of other religions (i.e. evolution vs creationism).

That seems to be the best definition I could find on what Deism is.

This makes so much sense to me, like ive been thinking this and never knew about it. Its been matched, ive put so much thought into this and this was what i came up with and here it is. Too bad im supposively catholic.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I'm catholic.
Maybe because everyone around me is catholic.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
all religions have great points if you ignore the lore part, guess you could say I'm a "semi-selective polytheist"?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Agnostics are generally more "respected" even tho they are the SAME as athiests. someones gonna tell me that there is a difference..to whoever that person may be: Quit lying to yourself lol, they're the same.
Redbull Gave Me Wings