ES Recruitment Drive
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
There should be a rule against ES stuff when a decent bet server is around.
So, i almost put this into staff complains but this seemed more appropriat since i dont wanna step on anyone shoes or anything.
But i personally really think there should be a rule agains ES members doing events while theres a decent bet server.
Now u might think ,,what does the es stuff got to do with any random dude doing a bet server,, . well hear me out.
The bet servers are an event on their own, in my opinion, an even much more fun event then es tourney or victory. but thats just personal opinion right?
Well, the hosts of the bet servers most of the time put tc in their bet servers. wich makes them more valuable then the events of the event squad since they just have to start the thing and are done with it. same goes for the work, bet servers require sooo much more work then hosting a tourney, since u got to nudge all the time and not just watch out for slurs and stuff like that.
And the biggest point of all, ES stuff always just dead ass kills bet servers, no matter how good the bet server is, its always dead while the ES stuff.
and sometimes the es doesnt just host one tourney while the bet server is around, no, they even host 2 after another. wich kinda doesnt give the bet server a chance to revieve.
Which is really unfair towards people who want to bet in bet servers. but most of all its unfair towards the hosts of the servers, i mean what if an es member has a gruch against some host and uses this to kill his servers.
So, dont take this as an offense or anything but i really think there should be done something about this.
And i know u all experienced this phenomenom of bet servers dieing while es stuff is around. so please consider this and dont just brush it off ur shoulders.
Reapin' on