Ranking
If you get a boner, yes.

Started watching Kaiji, oki, i watched 10 episodes in one day. Imagine a broke Samurai Jack playing No Game No Life for adults and for money. It's similar to One Outs.

And the soundtrack oh my, the best part. 8/10 So far.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Is Eromanga-sensei good?

Pros:
It's moe. Cannot understate this.

Cons:
It's uncomfortable to watch if you dwell on the fact that the entire plot essentially revolves around the fact that the two MCs are toeing an incestuous romance. Yes, they're technically step-siblings, but that's still classified as incest. It also doesn't help that they're awkward about it to the point that it gets super creepy at times. Combined with high schooler MC (male) being basically hit on by a bunch of middle(grade?) schoolers (female), and it's definitely not for everyone.

Basically, it's a do not watch for most people, average moe for some of the more open people, and 10/10 for those with questionable fetishes.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm a bit late, but I had some free time this week and finished k-on and madoka

both were pretty good, although I think madoka is a teeny bit overhyped
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Pros:
It's moe. Cannot understate this.

Cons:
It's uncomfortable to watch if you dwell on the fact that the entire plot essentially revolves around the fact that the two MCs are toeing an incestuous romance. Yes, they're technically step-siblings, but that's still classified as incest. It also doesn't help that they're awkward about it to the point that it gets super creepy at times. Combined with high schooler MC (male) being basically hit on by a bunch of middle(grade?) schoolers (female), and it's definitely not for everyone.

Basically, it's a do not watch for most people, average moe for some of the more open people, and 10/10 for those with questionable fetishes.

Wrong

Pros:
* It's moe
* The entire plot essentially revolves around the fact that the two MCs are toeing an incestuous romance. Combined with high schooler MC being basically hit on by a bunch of middle schoolers.

Cons:
* The writing is goddamn atrocious. Fully pants-on-head retarded cringefest, the author can't write good plot for shit.
* Opening by fucking ClariS

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
i haven't watched the anime in a couple months, i think i'll try reading the manga soon
i've rewatched the HxH (2011) anime at least once every year since it finished airing.. sometimes twice..
i've only read one volume of the manga.. the art isn't the best, but Togashi is a master author and manga is always a welcome and different experience
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I never realized how much dialogue the show has until I read the manga after the show finished. Its pretty funny, didn't expect some text boxes taking up a majority of the panels
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Was watching some of the old Naruto fights, you can hate Naruto all you want, but the fights are animated really well. I'm also watching Toradora after someone recommended it to me :v
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I never realized how much dialogue the show has until I read the manga after the show finished. Its pretty funny, didn't expect some text boxes taking up a majority of the panels

Yeah its they have loooong ass narratives