Ranking
Original Post
Rocket League
Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based multiplayer-focused sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars!
Choose a variety of high-flying vehicles equipped with huge rocket boosters to score amazing aerial goals and pull-off incredible game-changing saves!

Rocket League is developed and published by Psyonix. It was released on Steam and PlayStation 4 via PSN, on 7 July 2015. It is a sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars.

This game look interesting, when it goes on sale I'll probably pick it up. What have your experiences been?
I absolutely love it, its such a simple game, but it has a lot of depth to it as well. Its really hard to hit bicycle kicks and you can twist while in the air with boosters and double jump, so its a game that's easy to learn but hard to master. The matchmaking in this is really good, doesn't take long to find a match, and you can play 1v1 2v2 3v3 and 4v4, ranked and unranked games.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 13, 2015 at 10:56 PM.
I am absolutely broke right now. If I wasn't I would buy this in a heartbeat. Watched one of my favorite youtubers play it and it is one of those games where you feel like a badass all the time.

Lot's of "holy shit did you see that?!" moments
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based multiplayer-focused sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars!
Choose a variety of high-flying vehicles equipped with huge rocket boosters to score amazing aerial goals and pull-off incredible game-changing saves!

It is a sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
reminds me of this
looks fun, maybe ill play it

I wonder why pusga. I wonder why.

game looks fun, probably gonna buy it later.
h
^^

Originally Posted by Raindz View Post
Ezeth, you play on pc or ps4? (Even tho it's cross platform)

I play on pc
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 15, 2015 at 02:41 AM.