Ranking
Original Post
Another update
Hi,

I have made another update to the forums, where you can enter in your registration key that you use for Toribash, and you get a cool "registered" image on the main forums.

If you want to enter in your registration key, just go to Profile (in the menu bar up the top) and click "Account related options" in the submenu.

Other things are coming, but if you have an idea for the forums, please PM me.

We have also put up ads to try help pay for the bandwidth of the server, and maybe even a better server (faster) in the future.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Another update
Wait, does that mean we can get free registration keys just by reverse engineering some forum code? :o

Say it aint so, joe!
Originally Posted by Tombot
Wait, does that mean we can get free registration keys just by reverse engineering some forum code? :o

Say it aint so, joe!

Isn't your settings in your profile private, so that only you can view the finer details??
Originally Posted by Tombot

Say it aint so, joe!

joe sez it aint so.

And it's private. No amount of reverse engineering the forum code will get you anybody elses key. Not unless you had FTP. H4X
That is probably one of the coolest updates theres been,
I gotta congratulate Veb on a job well done

and may I suggest a similar picture thats default for un-registered people?
when i scroll down a page theres so many gaps.
Indeed it is cool. Now I can say 'I am better than you because I have a REGISTERED version!!!'. Totally into my superiority complex. Hello ego!
But first I gotta get home and put it in. Shame I probably won't be home untill about 9 tonight.
And I dont see what you mean kitty- I cant really notice any gaps that would be solved by putting in a picture (if anything, for all those single word posters theres gonna be alot more gaps if thats put in)
I basically meant that people who haven't entered there registration keys should have {@UnRegistered}
or something like that,

but its fine the way it is. And i guess if you did it would take up alot of bandwith
But what about the possibility of hacking? And using a proxy to change your ip so you can use someone else's code? it is only one ip per code, right?
Listen to what your saying dude.

When you register Toribash, you do so with your email. These are entered into a database so Toribash can check to make sure they're legit.
That's all the forum is doing.

And, you cannot use your registration key on multiple accounts on the forum.
glad to see ur up-to-date with the protection very nice veb.

also, who ever said it was right (i was skim reading) u r sexy.
Yeah I figured that out yesterday. I was thinking that the code was like something that stayed in the forum like something only the person that owned the account could see. If that makes any sense, I was thinking that it would be easy to crack the forum and steal a code.