Ranking
Original Post
Another update
Hi,

I have made another update to the forums, where you can enter in your registration key that you use for Toribash, and you get a cool "registered" image on the main forums.

If you want to enter in your registration key, just go to Profile (in the menu bar up the top) and click "Account related options" in the submenu.

Other things are coming, but if you have an idea for the forums, please PM me.

We have also put up ads to try help pay for the bandwidth of the server, and maybe even a better server (faster) in the future.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Another update
I was thinking along the lines of finding out how the forum recognises a real code and working from that.
P'raps the exact same way the game recognizes a real code >>
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I like it, but the ads, I cant stand ads

I already paid for the games you got my money why should registered users have to still view the ads

Originally Posted by veb
When you register Toribash, you do so with your email. These are entered into a database so Toribash can check to make sure they're legit.
That's all the forum is doing.

AND, I bought a 3key bundle with one email address. Does this mean the guy who bought it with me cant register because it was bought with one email? How does that work?
Radley, the ads arent that much of a bother. WE should all click them once a day, it will help with the costs and everything, it only takes 3-5 secs.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by RadleyGH
I like it, but the ads, I cant stand ads

I already paid for the games you got my money why should registered users have to still view the ads

Originally Posted by veb
When you register Toribash, you do so with your email. These are entered into a database so Toribash can check to make sure they're legit.
That's all the forum is doing.

AND, I bought a 3key bundle with one email address. Does this mean the guy who bought it with me cant register because it was bought with one email? How does that work?

The forum checks to see if the key is invalid, or if it is in use. So you're safe.
I'm completely amazed at how many times Vmix can bring me Toribash. If Vmix's actual purpose was to bring me Toribash, I'd get one. :o
Veb I love the Ads you have put up around this place. They are very homey.

And I Am Not kidding.
personal loans ftw!