ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Wiki
Hey,

We have started a Toribash Wiki. In the wiki we aim to have tutorials for beginners - such as creating your own head and mods.
We will have technical information about Toribash and a bunch of popular moves. If you find anything else you want to add, go right ahead and add it

The reason we've done this is for mainly new users. Upon registering on the forum, you might go ":O" and not bother to look at the priceless amount of information already here, and I know they don't really want to flip through heaps and heaps of pages - but now they'll be in one centralised area.

http://www.toribash.com/wiki

Cheers,
veb.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Toribash Wiki
Very true.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Added a new way to the superman crunch.

Made by me and use-leet ;)
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
i added some info in the wiki on fractures, feel free to add, i added the source which cites the fracture being implemented into the game
I see this Wiki is all so good but. in Moves...it offers my sig move the snap kick. Can I speak to who ever has put it down...
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Originally Posted by gif
I put Snap Kick on there.

hey empream actually read some times it helps for not making you look stupid
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by EmpreamKick
I see this Wiki is all so good but. in Moves...it offers my sig move the snap kick. Can I speak to who ever has put it down...

I'm afraid moves are not copyrighted.
Okay...... can i say this. I do not want this to be Even more Public then it is? everyone has their own sig move. can't i have Mine.....

Or better say its owner on the page...

Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Hmm, if you destroy a wiki page ever again I will ban you from these forums. I have banned you from the wiki for now.

Stop being so childish.