Ranking
Hi my name is Davontae Allen or you could call me splahadd Im 16 going on 17 im really active in-game i play everryday. Im a black belt i always see clans in lobby recking stuff so i thought it was time for me to join a clan. so i seen this clan and thought this is the best clan to join because i seen your war records and seen that you guys were climbing the charts for the number one rank, and i think i could contribute to that climbing. My only downfall is forum posts but that can be fixed

In-game 10/10
belt Black
Forum 7.5/10
i check the forums everyday to see the new hype and to see what textures people have for sale but otherwise i dont really post but i could start posting way more to be more active on the forums

Im 16 going on 17

Thanks for reading and i would be honered to join
Last edited by splahadd; Jul 23, 2014 at 11:21 PM.
ok
-----
hay is a yes from me.
Last edited by frandavi; Jul 23, 2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I said CROOK UP
Belt : 3rd dan
Activity On Forum Rate: 0 (Ive been inactive for a long time)
Activity ingame: 7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
About myself:

Hello my name is Henry and my ingame name is ic0n, but you can call me either I do not mind . I am 14 years old and I am from Vancity, British Columbia. I wanted to join this clan because I felt like my old clan was basically dead (which was revenge), and I am looking for a fresh start so that I can make new friends and help make this clan better overall. Since I have been playing toribash for quite awhile, I am pretty good at most mods, and my favourite mods are aikido bd and greykido. I also used to make replays, and I will showcase a few recent ones to show you my current skill level. I am not as active as I was in 2011 or 2012, but I do go on quite alot so if you want to play or spar ingame than pm me and ill be down for it! . The main reason I am not as active is because I am partying since it is summer lol. Anyways I will stop rambling about random stuff because I have a feeling I have already bored you guys lol. Welp, I hope you guys consider my app and have a splendid day
Attached Files
#I Headpunch.rpl (57.8 KB, 2 views)
#I Strawberries.rpl (340.0 KB, 2 views)
#I Precision.rpl (231.8 KB, 2 views)
Oheythere ic0n