Toribash
some things you missed out:

use all the joints to aim not just the limb your using, this can be the difference between kicking his arm off and getting a decap ive found.

its not just about how hard you hit him its also about where you hit him, for example a kick to the neck may get a decap whereas a kick to the face might not.

use shift+space to time your moves so that you hit him in the exact right spot.

use "E" at any point in a replay to edit it.

u should probably edit these in
[Pure], wanna join?
I may not know the true ways of completely murdering some one, although i use relaxation, and i am trying out different ways of destruction but i end up flippin around in mid air.
I just want to point out that I'm really new, so I haven't even tried multiplayer yet. But I will say that I hold almost everything or use it in some way. Very rarely do I relax when messing around, and if I do, it's stuff that doesn't affect me so much, like wrists/neck/etc. So I would say that's a valid point.
All that aside, I noticed one tip missing, one that I have found extremely helpful in my short time here. That is to always think of how you would go about doing something in real life, and imitate that in your moves. If you're trying to figure out how to punch, for example, don't just pull your arm back and forward again, use your chest to get rotational power, and if applicable, yank back your other arm to add even more power. Stand up and do the move yourself, if possible. I mean, don't go find your cat to practice skeet or anything.
I also think this is important:
"You don't have to search the forum looking for high-damaging moves, they can tell you how to make your own!"
When I got my first glimpse of this game, my first thought was that it was an outlet for creativity. Every little battle you imagined as a kid could come to life here. Although that's slightly less that true, it still allows for endless personalization and individuality. That's very important to me. Make this game your own.
wrists, feet, and your neck make a very big difference such as booms, rotational speed and the way your tori moves.
Use your arms to gain momentum and to manipulate your body. Experimenting
is not a deadly sin just experiment and if you mess up there's always the
edit button
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
neck and wrist can also make a big differents in gain or loos momentum.
to get less momentum it often helps just to relax all and contract wrists/abs and ankles. Furthermore wrists can have an enormous power when you are near the ground. you can gain alot speed and momentum from extending your wrists and balancing the chest in such a position.
Originally Posted by BloodTori View Post
, but using hold and relax is a choice of fighting style.

~BloodTori

can u tell me wich one better relax or hold..?
Originally Posted by WolcWacker View Post
can u tell me wich one better relax or hold..?

It depends on you, what are you most comfortable with? although..there is another style :balanced
its a mix of hold and limp/relax making it a good style for those who like fluid movement with the help of a little stiffness.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
neck and wrist can also make a big differents in gain or loos momentum.
to get less momentum it often helps just to relax all and contract wrists/abs and ankles. Furthermore wrists can have an enormous power when you are near the ground. you can gain alot speed and momentum from extending your wrists and balancing the chest in such a position.

only a pro player know it... and it doenst easy but its have a big effect on our move