Ranking
I say Yes aswell... I like his attitude

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
he already joined reborn, i don't like when people apply for multiple clans at the same time :c
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
hi guys, I'm Jahovawitness(Michael) and im 16 years old.
I would like to join this clan because it seems like a pretty cool clan, the application rules are not through the roof and stuff like that so its pretty chill in my eyes, i noticed you are 15th on the leaderboards which makes me wanna join even more.
I'm a black belt but i do have other accounts which are also a black belt but 1 got hacked and the other i forgot the password to. I just started playing toribash again like 3 months ago and i was an orange belt then so as you can tell I'm pretty active in-game.
In the forums I'm always on the forums looking at stuff but i don't really post that much.
so yeah, replays down below.
Attached Files
a work of art.rpl (22.1 KB, 6 views)
EPIC WIN FOR THE WIN.rpl (68.6 KB, 5 views)
first suplex.rpl (49.0 KB, 5 views)
i didnt even try man....rpl (378.0 KB, 5 views)
I'm certainly improving.rpl (30.5 KB, 6 views)
I can't look at the replays right now, but from the application I say yes.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
well, the single replays were bad (sorry, but that's true). The aikido replays were good tho.

i say............................................... .................................................. ........................... yes.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Yeah i really don't do the stuff that other people do in single player cause you could easily say that most of those replays are from Youtube where as mine are completely original, but ill try and make better single player replays.
thanks.
1.Ill try in forum I am in game.
2.Black Belt Perfect
3.I Wont Unless Im Unwanted By Someone Big In The Clan
4.(Just For The Hell Of It) Rank Is 24206
5.There Will Be Replays (o_o)
Attached Files
App Kick.rpl (49.7 KB, 4 views)
App Mushu Heli.rpl (25.0 KB, 5 views)
App Mushu Punch.rpl (24.8 KB, 4 views)
App Punch.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
Heres my application
Name:Jesse
IGN:MrDeath316
Things i do in my free time:mostly play videogames
Past ClansFrom what i renember) Death(where i met StarStorm5)(also my clan),Kira(i was in kira and one time)(i left to make my new clan),Survival Of the fittest(once again my own clan)
Prevous bans:i have never been banned
Infraction:i havent broken any rules
Warnings:None
A little about myself:i am just another kid who plays videogames and trys to have fun,im vere mature for my age,ivebeen playing toribash for 3 years
MrDeath316