ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Looks good for a first video, but its laggy on some parts.
Try fixing that, also the song isnt very good and the vid is slow.
6/10
First video in a while that didn't waste my time and bandwitch watching. It's about damn time!

I actually enjoyed the video. The camerawork was very nice, I also liked your choice of shaders. The intro and outro were also decent. The replays were pretty average in general, with just a few good ones and the music wasn't so bad, although I think there are better choices. Transitions and effects were also nice.

I'd give this an 8.5/10 for the video making and the effort. You could have had a better rating if you had better replays and a better song.

Congrats and keep the videos coming
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
Looks good for a first video, but its laggy on some parts.
Try fixing that, also the song isnt very good and the vid is slow.
6/10

You're on crack

MAN THATS 10/10
THIS IS AWESOME!
I'm out

It seemed like it lacked a little sync to me O_o
but thats just my opinion
I loved the camera, the replays were good, the transitions were great, and the shader changes were pretty smooth.
8/10 Nice job!

Edit: Warr33, let others have their own opinions too =)
This acc is dead
Thank you very much for your comments and criticisms have made me learn a lot ^^.
Do you want a video of you? PM me ;)
i personally think this vids main problem is that the replays dont match the style of editing and music they need to be more destructive with booms and stuff
[Pure], wanna join?
Originally Posted by weed33 View Post
i personally think this vids main problem is that the replays dont match the style of editing and music they need to be more destructive with booms and stuff

From the beginning I noticed that, but the problem is that I did not choose music, but I realized that xD
Do you want a video of you? PM me ;)