Ranking
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Hmm... I think it's the head. I just try to follow the scale that I mostly saw on a drawing in this style. If I make the head a smaller it will make her proportion a little different and gonna make her looks more older.
I'm gonna use 3DCG as a comparison sample.

If you try to shrink the head size of the left picture, you will got a proportion close to the middle or the right picture, depending how small you shrink the head, but in smaller scale version. That's my opinion.

But thanks for the input!

Err... I believe I already told it on my first post.
Yes, I'm using tablet. The software is PaintTool SAI since for me it makes a nice line art for manga style drawing.

Teach? Errr... I'm not good at it. Just keep drawing, see a lot of other people's drawings and learn about real human anatomy(although I'm still not good at this), it will help you at drawing.

good thing, You drew really well,
but in fact none of human heads enlarge and shrink as you get older.
try to shrink the body parts, as breasts, hips and shoulder, legs and so the height.

You do always amazing, that was the only thing to point out,
keep amazing me.
Dude. Your Art skills. They're off the fucking charts. Make and sell Head Textures + Sets to make some profit. :P

Just like how you made my head texture (And I am still wearing and love)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Pheature View Post
Pretty cool stuff going on here,
For the second one, the head is a quite big for the body, which, if you were drawing a young person, would be a good move, but its too big to even be called child-like. Otherwise, it's quite good. The shoe design is interesting too.

Ah ok, it looks like I need to make a smaller head on my next drawing. Thanks for the input.
About the shoes, I got inspired by Ragnarok Online illustration by Lee Myoung Jin, especially the male Novice one.

Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Wow Caveisier, these are some damn fine drawings.

I like all of them. I find these weird proportions actually sexy. I would love if you draw my tori once I am done rebuilding my style. Do you know konachan? You might try putting your art there. It's nude friendly page, don't ask me how I know that. It's www.konachan.com I guess.

Cheers!

Thanks.

Ah yes, I know that site but never visit them plus my ISP blocked that site. But I already upload my drawings on my DeviantArt and pixiv.

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
good thing, You drew really well,
but in fact none of human heads enlarge and shrink as you get older.
try to shrink the body parts, as breasts, hips and shoulder, legs and so the height.

You do always amazing, that was the only thing to point out,
keep amazing me.

Thanks.
Yes, you're right. Maybe it's not the head, but the body itself which growing and make the head looks shrinking.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Dude. Your Art skills. They're off the fucking charts. Make and sell Head Textures + Sets to make some profit. :P

Just like how you made my head texture (And I am still wearing and love)

Hey thanks, and thanks for still using it.
Yea, I already had a plan to make more texture and make a set but I'm just too lazy to think and start it and mapping the texture is frustrating me.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Thanks.

Ah yes, I know that site but never visit them plus my ISP blocked that site. But I already upload my drawings on my DeviantArt and pixiv.

No problem at all. I really like your stuff man. And it's kinda shame your ISP blocked this site I find it really useful because I run youtube music promotion channel and I'm gathering my backgrounds from konachan. Hell I would go crazy if my ISP blocked it

Anyways, keep it up, I see you might get big with your talent some day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Was taking a break from texture making.
Papayas inside.

Wow these are huuuuuuge! Well don't make em too big, it might break some boners.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Wow these are huuuuuuge! Well don't make em too big, it might break some boners.

lol yeah. My friend said it looks scary.

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Wow amazing art! You make it look too easy. Keep up the amazing work!

Hey thanks!

Just finished a texture for a request.

[Steam] [Art] [Music]
lol yeah. My friend said it looks scary.

Hey thanks!

Just finished a texture for a request.

Caveisier. Your art is absolutely amazing. (Minus the fact that you don't understand that if a woman had tits that large, they'd probably snap in half.)
Keep up the good work. And I love your head, man.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Caveisier. Your art is absolutely amazing. (Minus the fact that you don't understand that if a woman had tits that large, they'd probably snap in half.)
Keep up the good work. And I love your head, man.

Thanks.

Snap in half?

=====

Aahhh... nvm.
Yeah, lol. Actually that pic is not logical, it's exaggerated and just for perverted purpose.
Last edited by Caveisier; May 31, 2015 at 07:34 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]