ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(The Last Trinity) Application

Please post application here if interested in joining, once application is submitted we will get a in game testing time to meet. Do not apply to this clan if you have not read the main forum. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=574051

Please copy & paste this form
Experience:
Referrals(Who Recommended You Here):
Main Mods:
GMT:
Ingame Activity(1-10):
TC(optional):
Main Motivation on Applying to Trinity:
Any Special skills to benefit Trinity:
Last edited by Lambence; Sep 27, 2016 at 08:32 AM.
Belt:blue
Experience:have played before until brown belt but lost password and started again 2 years later(now)
Main Mods:judo aikido taekkyon wushu
GMT: +1
Ingame Activity(1-10):10
TC(optional):400
Main Motivation on Applying to Trinity:I want to join a clan and met a member and the leader of trinity who told me to apply
Any Special skills to benefit Trinity:just knowing how to play.
Belt:Black
Experience:Playing since 2016
Main Mods:Aikido
GMT: -5
Ingame Activity(1-10):8
TC(optional):801
Main Motivation on Applying to Trinity:To join a clan
Any Special skills to benefit Trinity: A lot of people like my fighting style :[
Name: Theinnercore
Belt:2.dan black
Experience:my alt is 10.dan
Main Mods:zweiwip2
GMT:
Ingame Activity(1-10):10
TC(optional):
Main Motivation on Applying to Trinity: Motivation is my middle name
Any Special skills to benefit Trinity:i am the fastest. period.

-----
just joined the clan. i can not wait to win som wars. wars. i love it. death, destruction and easy tc
Last edited by theinnercore; Sep 27, 2016 at 08:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Theinnercore
-Application looks fine please follow up with me in game and everything should go good from there.
Name:ronin2
Belt:black belt 3rd dan
Experience:been playing since 2012
Referrals(Who Recommended You Here):
Main Mods:aikido and lenshu3ng
GMT: +12
Ingame Activity(1-10):6
TC(optional):5,195
Main Motivation on Applying to Trinity: i want to join a new clan and try to be useful in some way
Any Special skills to benefit Trinity:i can break arms, sometimes my own
Application looks great , love to see experience players applying to his clan . I already tested you in game , so just except clan invite . Remember to stay active to get clan awards
Belt: 10th dan.
Experience: I have a lot of experience when it comes to warring, and I used to be known for dueling.
Referrals: Narutonooo and friends Frisk and K1ng. I may ask Chara to apply later.
Main mods: Anything competitive, although I mostly play ABD.
GMT: -5 EST
Ingame activity: I kinda just went inactive, but I'm back and I'll be active daily, so 7/10 I guess.
TC: Haha 262 TC. I kinda gave all my tc away several times.
Main motivation on applying for Trinity: I'm looking for a fresh start, and I vaguely remember narutonooo, so this is an ideal clan for me. The clan seems to be friendly and such, so I hope to be of much use.
Any special skills to benefit Trinity: My addiction to ABD makes me decent at it, I think.

Thank you for reading my application.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it