Toribash
Original Post
Global Toribash Discord Server 2.0

Click Here To Join

There aren't many rules, just don't spam or harass other users.

If you break the rules, you may be permanently banned.

Last edited by Fear; Sep 18, 2016 at 11:27 PM.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
This discord server is a lot better than the first one. Good job!

Hey, thanks, but I think I need to address a couple of things:

1. Let's not shit talk/flame Zenboy too much. I didn't make this discord to spite him at all, my only intention was making a better option.

2. The moderators. A lot of people have said to me that the moderators of the discord are not fit to run it, but I assure everyone that they have done a good job so far, and they are taking it seriously (if any of you were worried about those PESKY TORIBASH MEMING FOLK).
Glimpsed
Thank you Glimpsed same here not continuing to spite just believe mine is the better option ;)
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Yeah, I thought this discord was going to be bad, but it actually turned out pretty great. If anyone wants to talk, they get like 10+ people in the voice chat at times. It's been quite fun imo.

The only guy I'd be wary of is "royals" because of his beatboxong skills.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I was born to beatbox.

The server is going along quite nicely, and thanks for the kind words about the it, Link.

In case anyone is wondering: anyone and everyone is welcome, we're not biased towards or against anyone. We won't kick/ban/mute/deafen anyone (except for extreme reasons).

Since this is becoming a very small issue, try to keep your name in discord similar to what your Toribash name is so we can all know who you are if you plan to join.

Thank you.
Glad to hear about your server going well guys. Also our bot is back from maintenance if you guys wanna stop by.
The discord reached a total of 64 members today and it's looking more active than ever. We even obtained our most valuable member yet, bgjames1.
Glimpsed
Good job with hitting 64 people Glimpsed. Everyone just left mine. I'm not closing down though. I'll continue to run this one and make improvements. Also I'm visiting yours rn to see what's up.
It's at 82 members as of now

Quick reminder for people to join with something similar to their toribash name. It saves people the trouble of asking who you are.
Glimpsed