Toribash
Original Post
Looking For Artest!! (Logo)
ChessPieces

Hey all, Chess Pieces is looking for an artiest to do our clan logo.

Chess Pieces is looking for a fun but creative logo that has all the requirements listed below.

Requirments
-Must have chess pieces.
-Must have some relative between chess pieces and toribash.
-Artiest must be good at drawing and done art before.

The prizes to the winner of ChessPieces logo our as followed.

Prizes
-40 000tc
-Deal with it glasses
-Totally 3D glasses.

The Logo time period is one week!!!
If no winners have been chosen by 7th of march the theard will be closed and no winners... Goodluck all!

-Admins feel free to move this too the texture thread if its in wrong place sorryz =^.^=
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Feb 27, 2018 at 03:16 AM.
👑
Moved.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
Oh wow oops my mistake. 40k

If I knew it before I would 've not do it but ;_; I guess it's my fault for not waiting the answer.... well... here it is the screenshot of the work I've done:

Screen shot preview

the pawn... the smallest piece of the check board... yet the only piece that with hard work, perseverance and patience can become anything the player desire.
The pawn shares the evolution potential of the Game's character "Tori", the look of the character we all started with in the beginning of the game... character that we evolved slowly through patience and perseverance.

*looks at his joining date and shred a tear*

The two thing fused together... for unlimited potential!
Last edited by Chikin; Feb 27, 2018 at 06:00 AM.
Originally Posted by Chikin View Post
If I knew it before I would 've not do it but ;_; I guess it's my fault for not waiting the answer.... well... here it is the screenshot of the work I've done:

the pawn... the smallest piece of the check board... yet the only piece that with hard work, perseverance and patience can become anything the player desire.

It looks very cool and I like the idea but I would suggest some fancy words behind it saying (Chess) but looks awesome will keep this one in discussion
👑
Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
It looks very cool and I like the idea but I would suggest some fancy words behind it saying (Chess) but looks awesome will keep this one in discussion

._. I rather not go for something like that... but if you really want a combination mark with overlapping text on icon.

Here

screenshot

I spent way more time than this deserves... after all I though you wanted to pay 400k and not 40k... you sneaky ̶c̶u̶n̶t̶ chap! Not gonna spend more time on this.