ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
games like fortnite, tf2, other steam games

consider going 2nd hand
Last edited by Surge_old2; Mar 11, 2018 at 10:26 PM.
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
The notebook from HP "HP 255 G6" with an AMD E2-9000 Processor.

has several variations, with SSD, without etc.
they differ a little in price but they are within your range, not too sure where you'd order that at best, i looked through a few websites and prices seemed to be roughly the same.

should work alright with the games you mentioned.

Low budget laptops with AMD are kind of trash, especially since it can overheat in less than an hour while playing a game, which will affect the laptops performance. I would recommend going with intel even if it's not a i3 or i5.

I had two laptops with AMD that got screwed due to overheating.
-----
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
games like fortnite, tf2, other steam games

If you can spend around 350 this laptop is a low budget beast.
Last edited by Theory; Mar 11, 2018 at 10:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
if you take proper care of it and not have it on something like your bed while playing it shouldn't happen.

the processor i mentioned there has specifically a better graphics unit in it so it can run more graphic heavy things.
afaik there is no such thing for intel and youre likely to pay more or cant run stuff.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
If he can spend 350 usd this laptop is a better option, especially since intel > amd in any aspect.

Can run CSGO(low), Dota(medium), LoL(high settings)
Last edited by Theory; Mar 11, 2018 at 10:48 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Here's a good laptop guide actually. https://laptopunderbudget.com/best-l...r-400-dollars/

Sometimes a good business computer can perform just as well as a gaming laptop. Just slapping the name "gaming"on anything instantly increases the price regardless of the performance.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Sometimes a good business computer can perform just as well as a gaming laptop. Just slapping the name "gaming"on anything instantly increases the price regardless of the performance.

MSI laptops in a nutshell
Keep walking
I can relate.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I mean, I'm not wrong am I? Just go for a strong business computer. Chances are you'll get the same, if not better, performance for your dollar.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Yeah you're definitely right, my friend.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Here's a good laptop guide actually. https://laptopunderbudget.com/best-l...r-400-dollars/

and we never talked about gaming laptops.

he said he wanted to game with it, on a low budget.
means all it needs to have is a CPU with a strong graphic chip in it.
if you'd check any of the stuff me and theory linked you dont see any gaming stuff.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken