Toribash

Satanic Possession

3D

Flat

WIPs

Forgot to post it here. HTotM entry of this month.

I'll sell the texture after the winners are announced, it would feel weird to partecipate in an event where I have no property over the head I submitted.

Cnc is always welcome.

A WIP I'm working on at the moment. Guess what, it features colors. For the most part it's still in an early stage, I'll work on completing the overall structure and add asymmetrical details.

Suggestions and CnC are welcome.

WIP

Cool to see you're trying colors, looks good so far; the eyes look a bit toonfar apart. Other then that it looks cool
[TGS]Natejas: Wow, you have a very nice dong
Experiments with weird proportions and rimlights. Linework is boring so I left it like that.

Elyse

Reference image

Originally Posted by utaniam View Post
Cool to see you're trying colors, looks good so far; the eyes look a bit toonfar apart. Other then that it looks cool

Thanks, I don't know if I'll complete it though since I don't like it that much. If I ever get to work on it again I'll try some differe eyes positions.
Anatomy study + process explained step by step

Tutorial I made for [TBA], this is actually the first of this kind that I make, so idk how it turned out.

Final image

Tutorial (large one)

Last edited by WeppetKo; Oct 31, 2018 at 07:29 PM.
Looks cool, you going to try the faces as well?
[TGS]Natejas: Wow, you have a very nice dong
Originally Posted by utaniam View Post
Looks cool, you going to try the faces as well?

Not in that drawing, I did it only as a tutorial on figure building so I didn't really need to make the faces.
Love your art there's some clean stuff here, your digital art ability is amazing keep it up.
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
Love your artstyle man, especially the two top ones.
Here is some inspiration if you need it, could be cool if you did something like this
https://www.deviantart.com/hypnothal...%2Ftraditional
Originally Posted by Mummyking View Post
Love your art there's some clean stuff here, your digital art ability is amazing keep it up.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Love your artstyle man, especially the two top ones.
Here is some inspiration if you need it, could be cool if you did something like this
https://www.deviantart.com/hypnothal...%2Ftraditional

Thank you, great stuff right there. I could definitely imagine diving into that kind of drawings.