Toribash
Original Post
Most dms in one frame
7 fuck*ng dms in one frame !!! YES

my last record ;)
lol you can uke ungrab one frame for the boom And it will come a seven dm boom , too xD
Attached Files
Jaker_R_7_DM.rpl (122.7 KB, 436 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Jul 13, 2011 at 12:07 AM.
Btw. i seen this replay when Tengo and Noob tried to did this, you're sure that you made this replay ? Isn't that a collab cause their replay was the same
they did 6 DM + 1 DM you did 7 from their replay ?
Not really fair btw.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
@ Kas ... no i dont use his opener , look his and mine ...
i do some weeks ago a five,six dm boom but i cant get the last one .. so i start with a new replay and in twenty minutes i got a six dm boom , the shity think was the left glute :/ ... i try it again and again ,again :/ i need 8 hours to do the last dm ://
the only way to get 8 is to grab his head and try to kick him in his po ;)
i have a other idea , to make maybe a 8-12 boom hit , but i think it will not come to a big boom
Last edited by Jaker; Jul 13, 2011 at 12:19 AM.
Great job on this, but it's just like Tengo's and notnoob's from a few weeks ago. 7dm boom in 2 frames unfortunately.

If you edit the frame before the boom you get 6dm.
but not on mine :O, i get seven dms .. i try it And it comes to seven dms all the time
if you mean tengos-notnoobs replay yes , i cAnt get a seven dm boom in his replay ,too
It really is 6 DMs in one frame, not 7.
The groin DM comes 1 frame after, when you relax all.
BAD LUCK
i get seven oO woot ... one moment
no ... i get seven ... -.- wahts the groin , i dont know it ...

here : i change the matchframes to 134 (my first contact to uke) and i dm seven things And when i edit my replay i get seven dms in one frame again .. -.-

klick with this replay in frame 2 e now click space one frame ... relax your left ankle And space it will come to seven dms -.-
Attached Files
jAker here seven dms .rpl (128.3 KB, 126 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Jul 13, 2011 at 12:44 AM.