ES Recruitment Drive
"Yay we love your animations Filipe!", so that I don't need to double post later*

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Bad news..
It took a lot more time to render then I was expecting, so I wont be able to post it here in the next weeks because I going on vacation..
Sorry but now you have to wait..

It's rendering since yesterday and it only rendered 150 in a total of 340, so yeah, that's bad..

Edit: Here's the last frame it rendered.

Frame 161..

Last edited by filipe994; Jul 26, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
http://www.makehuman.org/

I assume you already know this fine tool, but I wanted to link it anyway.
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Hello artists I have a challenge for you

make a 3D fight of any fighting game
using MS PAINT ONLY

there is a challenge btw join my organization if you like anyone is free to join

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Hello artists I have a challenge for you

make a 3D fight of any fighting game
using MS PAINT ONLY

there is a challenge btw join my organization if you like anyone is free to join

Please die
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
This year I'm enrolled in a "Modelling and Simulation" class. I'm not sure what programs I'll be using, but I'm going into this with little experience. The closest I've come to 3D is using a lot of camera work with After Effects, and Element 3D for AE.

It'll be 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, for the entire school year. If I stay interested and have a decent computer I'll try it outside of school, and possibly learn more than my other classmates. I wanted to join the class to learn about this stuff to hopefully become a better editor and integrate some cool 3d stuff into my vidioz

It's not a regular high school course, I have to go to the "Advanced Technology Center" for half of my school day then my regular high school for the other half. Just thought I'd share, this stuff might interest me and I hope this group won't die ;c
Sounds great Looking forward to seeing what you can make, and helping you out
okay so, in my class I'm using Autodesk 3DS Max Design 2013. I just downloaded a home version from here. From what I hear, they made it so the student version/trial version now lasts up to 3 years instead of 30 days. School started 2 weeks ago, I'm slowly getting the hang of this. I think I'll be following the book in class, then fucking around with tutorials and stuff on youtube from home since we don't have access to the book.

here are some things I've done so far, from early chapters. this is fun :3, learned a lot so far

balloon

temple

first animation, basic keyframing and stuff

eventually I think I might apply for t3al, once I look around the other threads. getting some insight/opinions/inspirations from you guys might be helpful C: