ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by zizay9000 View Post
I was just wondering how you equip items that you bought? I can't currently see it anywhere and now I'm just confused, how do you equip items?

market > deactivated(on the left) > press activate on the items.close the tab > open toribash > wait for your tori's download to complete > your tori's suit is improved.
-----
Originally Posted by n2ck View Post
Why not make trading tutorial - how to buy, sell, upload art and all the other things newbies would use.

they make a thread selling textures for people who already buy them.they do not sell it for real money.
-----
Originally Posted by ShadowGS View Post
Can someone make a tutorial about how to change player pos (engageplayerpos)

try just playing with the numbers.skipping one or two might change the height from tori to uke.when playing mods like this,look at it and try to copy.you might even make your own mod with this.try it,you'll learn.
-----
Originally Posted by MADrBOT View Post
Dancing tut plz

there are none.try just using moves like hotfeet wth extended ankles.or try using a casual dance.like normal humans dancing.yes,it's hard but possible.
Last edited by omegadark1; Nov 2, 2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
私の顔にそれを言う。
I Want A Texturing Tutorial On How To Make Set Like Vermine And Aveance
damn im gettin old
Velair, It's just matter of practicing and combining painting with copy/paste like vermine does. I'm not quite sure how Aveance does it, but to me it's very similar to vermine's way of doing things. He just hides it better. Or it might be that aveance paints them 100% by hand.
But you really can't get the same outcome with just a tutorial. It's all about practicing.

http://lifehacker.com/5781134/digita...complete-guide - That might be helpful

Oh, and a tablet is very helpful.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Well, again with the textures, i'm requesting a tut of How to make nice Hand Textures. I'm Starting to make sets and, hands f*cks to map correctly D:
Would be helpful a easy template, or something, right? ^^'
o7
thank you aero and im getting tablet for christmas so thanks for reassurance and copy past as in using a base image and putting it on texture or?
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
I'm not quite sure how Aveance does it, but to me it's very similar to vermine's way of doing things. He just hides it better. Or it might be that aveance paints them 100% by hand.

Aveance,
4edrik,
Regraze, Reeker
100% by hand with a tablet. ^ ^

And i'm 100% with a mouse. xD
no one can teach you to be pro...but you can learn some techniques and watch some youtube videos
damn im gettin old
Hands and feet tutorials. Hands are hard to map and feet get squished and transformed a lot.
Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
Hands and feet tutorials. Hands are hard to map and feet get squished and transformed a lot.

patience mate. fists started. but feet are the last.