Toribash
<That guy isn't dead
EDIT NEW REPLAY!
Attached Files
Krakken.rpl (219.3 KB, 17 views)
Whiplash.rpl (261.2 KB, 11 views)
Heavycold.rpl (206.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by tabby; Aug 30, 2016 at 01:29 AM.
Wow ok. Jesus Christ is here

Krakken - I usually say that changing direction sucks and leads to forced movements but this is an example of where it looks good. Although at around frame 400 your movement gets rather sloppy and you lead into your head getting bopped the shit out of which you should try to avoid doing in the future. After the decap I think you should've just posed because the kick on the lower body was too many frames after that I sort of just got bored and it seemed really forced to try and make the replay have something else. Overall a really cool replay though I never heard of you and you're really good.

Whiplash - Opener looks amazing, love the unique movement thingo you got going on. The DM's were fairly well executed however you twitched your hands a lot around 180 frames which might have been able to be avoided with some hold and relax but idk. Pretty sick replay tho.

Heavycold - The first thing that catches my eye is the floppy head. In some instances relaxed necks can work and look good although I don't feel this was one of them. Not sure if this was intentional or you just saw it 200 frames in and cba to change it. After the first punch I feel as if you could've went for something a bit more exotic. The grab although got the job done was a pretty boring concept. The decap itself could have been executed a bit better. I don't really like the way your knee doesn't fully extend at any point during the kick.

I hope to see more stuff from you, you're pretty good. How long u been making stuff for??
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato