Ranking
Original Post
(EO) Exploding Octopus
Hopefully the name or tag is not taken, since I couldn't make the search button to work.

The clan is going to be easy going so only fairly decent people will be accepted(yeah like there is a line of people waiting to join, haha). Not much of particular goals and aims, the aim is to have fun and play whatever you like.

For rules.
Members should show respect to people who deserve it(not many exist, though).
Starting stupid arguments and swearing like an infant, while complaining because of losing and such will not be tolerated.
Pretty much some basic level of intelligence is required, thats the rule.

Owner: Zaratancho, Co-owner(or whatever) Toribanoob

Background info for me, huh. I have been playing Toribash just for fun pretty much every day, not a try hard or anything. Maybe will put a bit more effort now, but it is not a priority since i am kind of busy. The clan is for people who like the game and want to have fun in a decent enviroment, pretty much.

Members
EagleCo
Dreamskip
Squidhead
termninja
RANGER101

Enough of this nonsense.

Cheers.
Last edited by Toribanoob; Jan 13, 2014 at 07:32 PM.
i had just played against ^^ this dude.
and why are there no posts... but yeah. i'd like to play more against this clan. it's a lot of fun :3
i like cats
application
Hi! my name is neasters i'm a blue belt and specialize in akido, ninjutsu and mushu. but i can also pick up on new mods very quickly. ive been playing for about 2 years i think and i hope u add me to the clan!