Enjoy cnc pleace.

Programs used:
-Sony Vegas Pro 13.0
-Fraps 3.5.99
-Toribash 3.72
-Toribash 3.86
-Toribash 4.95
-Atmospheres by Melmoth
Last edited by Huxer; Feb 10, 2016 at 01:47 AM.
This was a very nice video. Saw more things I liked than I didn't like.

What I disliked, was the slow motion credits in the beginning. I'd rather have seen that at the end. Also, I disliked the cutting of frames during one of the replays.

Very nice music. Good flow. Liked the close ups on the players after single player replays. I enjoyed the shaders. I liked the space on in particular. Is that one anyone can use? Or is it only custom to this video?

But yeah, over all. Nice work. I enjoyed this greatly.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
This was a very nice video. Saw more things I liked than I didn't like.

What I disliked, was the slow motion credits in the beginning. I'd rather have seen that at the end. Also, I disliked the cutting of frames during one of the replays.

Very nice music. Good flow. Liked the close ups on the players after single player replays. I enjoyed the shaders. I liked the space on in particular. Is that one anyone can use? Or is it only custom to this video?

But yeah, over all. Nice work. I enjoyed this greatly.

Thank you!, this is not a Shader, this is an Atmosphere by Melmoth http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=162608
Oh my, that is really awesome. Thanks for showing me.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Wow, this was actually really well done

You clearly have a great sense of sync and fitting the replays/shaders/effects well with the music

My only problem is the tricking section after 1:35 was a little slow

Otherwise it was great, gj
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
This is really cool! One of the best made videos I've seen in a little while.

As datskip said, you have a great eye for sync which is really good to see, and I think the replay selection shader changes were effective.

Looks a little similar to my videos in the way you do transitions. If you wanna be able to do more interesting transitions (and camerawork) then I recommend trying expertcam, I even made a tutorial for it.

I look forward to seeing you develop!
Last edited by Moop; Feb 11, 2016 at 11:36 AM.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
This is really cool! One of the best made videos I've seen in a little while.

As datskip said, you have a great eye for sync which is really good to see, and I think the replay selection shader changes were effective.

Looks a little similar to my videos in the way you do transitions. If you wanna be able to do more interesting transitions (and camerawork) then I recommend trying expertcam, I even made a tutorial for it.

I look forward to seeing you develop!

Thanks DatSkip & Moop! Coming soon more videos!
Do you want a video of you? PM me ;)