ES Recruitment Drive
i want it to look better then if a 5 year old drew it.All these head look like youve spent maybe 15 mins on it, theres no shading,no difference in the skin under the goggles it wouldn't be one color theres shading to be done there,many things need to change.If no decent looking ones arrive soon ill just make it myself.
Last edited by Peridot; Feb 28, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
i want it to look better then if a 5 year old drew it.All these head look like youve spent maybe 15 mins on it, theres no shading,no difference in the skin under the goggles it wouldn't be one color theres shading to be done there,many things need to change.If no decent looking ones arrive soon ill just make it myself.

Then you need to say that. You just gave a reference and said you wanted a peridot head but with the other mouth. You didnt mention anywhere that you wanted shading or any style different from the reference, so everyone (apart from horizon, ignore him lol) went with the style of the reference. Especially since you're only paying 8k.

If you want something done right, you need to actually tell people what you want next time.
Last edited by Deridor; Feb 28, 2018 at 08:00 PM.
i didn't think i needed to specify that i wanted the head to look good.the amount of work you put in shows for its self, dont get angry when someone dosent want something you put little work into.As for the details i said i want a 512x512 peridot head none of these even look like her what about the hair its stright lines, the eyes you made are literally a circle in a circle, the goggles are one soild color,there was no effort in the gem on her forhead.
Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
i didn't think i needed to specify that i wanted the head to look good.the amount of work you put in shows for its self, dont get angry when someone dosent want something you put little work into.As for the details i said i want a 512x512 peridot head none of these even look like her what about the hair its stright lines, the eyes you made are literally a circle in a circle, the goggles are one soild color,there was no effort in the gem on her forhead.

I'm sorry, but to get a good head you need to pay equally good.