Ranking
Original Post
[S] PlataBear's Art Shop
All heads and sets are 512, i cant do recolors, and im taking tc and item offers.

Tribal Set By: Advens
30k+

Pics

Tribal head by: Burnedbug
Offer

Pics

Eyes head by: PoopuPlato
2 Versions, Red and Teal
Offer

Pics

Cool pure,void,vampire head by: EvgenG
Offer

Pics

Red Lightning head by: KenBlock6
Offer

Pics

My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
No, it auto resizes when you put it on.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Too low sorry, I'm looking for 35+

Don't buy from the shop, ya wanna buy tc pm arrowbasse, he sells tc for 10k tc for 1$
-----
Btw, I have an offer of 75k on this set.
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 18, 2012 at 07:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Last head looks like a recolor of a google head
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by 5uperB055 View Post
Hmm ill look into that, but if i had 80k would you sell it to me?

Yes I would.
-----
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
Last head looks like a recolor of a google head

I searched and found nothing like it.
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 18, 2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump