Toribash
Original Post
[Trick] Recruitment
Hello and Welcome To the [Trick] Recruitment Thread.
Please Make a FREEFORM application.
We will be judging members on quality of their application, personality, activity, grammar and ingame skills.
Good Luck!
Hello, I'm r4zzbarry (still) and I would like to join your clan. I'm a blue belt in game, although this is my second account, the first of which was also blue belt. I'm kind of active, meaning I usually play about an hour a day. My favorite mod is JudoFrac, and I consider it to be the one I'm best at. I've never been banned or anything at all. I hope you accept my application! (:
Good evening, im MasterTech. Im a brown belt at the time of this message. I play toribash every single day except for weekends. My favourite mod is mushu but i feel like im best at akido. I've never been banned but i have had multiple accounts. I would appreciate it if you accepted my application.

Tech, out.

p.s. ive never applied for anything so i hope its good ;)
Good evening Trick, Hello my name is Sean(toriuketo2) and I would like to join your wonderful clan. The reason I would like to join you is I am always playing in your bet servers and losing all my money. But not only do you guys make it fun you make it interesting! You are all super nice players and also hold great skill. I am a 3rd dan black belt on this account and have been playing since(2008.) My only other account was Toriuketo back in 2007(it was hacked and stripped of all it's items).

My favorite mods in order: ABD, Aikido, Ninjitsu, Lenshu. ABD is my best mod, and to me the most fun. I used to like wushu but I am very rusty at it now but I will learn. I am on most days at least 2/3 times a day and on the fourm sites twice as much, I need to build up my posts as well. some of my old clans include: Nitro: Recent , there clan is a joke. Dat(2009) ,Elite(2010?), Herbal(2011), ECT. Listed below are some single player replays and one multiplayer( I lack replays) I will present more if needed.

Thanks for your time I hope you consider me!
Attached Files
face kick.rpl (80.1 KB, 5 views)
rip.rpl (94.7 KB, 4 views)
torso.rpl (72.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by toriuketo2; Apr 11, 2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: missed parentheses
Originally Posted by r4zzbarry View Post
Hello, I'm r4zzbarry (still) and I would like to join your clan. I'm a blue belt in game, although this is my second account, the first of which was also blue belt. I'm kind of active, meaning I usually play about an hour a day. My favorite mod is JudoFrac, and I consider it to be the one I'm best at. I've never been banned or anything at all. I hope you accept my application! (:

I think you did well on the grammatical and personality side of the test, but your application didn't make sense at some points and included some useless infomation. I would like to catch up with you ingame soon and have a few games to test your ingame skill, until then I'm remaining neutral on your application.
Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Good evening, im MasterTech. Im a brown belt at the time of this message. I play toribash every single day except for weekends. My favourite mod is mushu but i feel like im best at akido. I've never been banned but i have had multiple accounts. I would appreciate it if you accepted my application.

Tech, out.

p.s. ive never applied for anything so i hope its good ;)

I have seen you ingame and you're very good and you have a nice personality, but I wasn't impressed with your application that much, was lacking information and made some vital grammar mistakes. I would love to see you revamp your application, add more information and if it's good enough I will definitely give you a yes, until then I will vote "No.

Originally Posted by toriuketo2 View Post
Good evening Trick, Hello my name is Sean(toriuketo2) and I would like to join your wonderful clan. The reason I would like to join you is I am always playing in your bet servers and losing all my money. But not only do you guys make it fun you make it interesting! You are all super nice players and also hold great skill. I am a 3rd dan black belt on this account and have been playing since(2008.) My only other account was Toriuketo back in 2007(it was hacked and stripped of all it's items).

My favorite mods in order: ABD, Aikido, Ninjitsu, Lenshu. ABD is my best mod, and to me the most fun. I used to like wushu but I am very rusty at it now but I will learn. I am on most days at least 2/3 times a day and on the fourm sites twice as much, I need to build up my posts as well. some of my old clans include: Nitro: Recent , there clan is a joke. Dat(2009) ,Elite(2010?), Herbal(2011), ECT. Listed below are some single player replays and one multiplayer( I lack replays) I will present more if needed.
Thanks for your time I hope you consider me!

This was a good application, you included some nice information and you seem like a nice person. I'm going to vote yes, but I would prefer to see you ingame before I make an official decision.
hello Guys from Trick .
My name is Julian or Poblemz in the tori world and i am here to apply to this awesome clan of yours. I am 15 years of age and a 4th dan in toribash. i am active almost everyday on both foums and ingame. i am good at abd and aikido, but i can also spar and kind of parkour (im shit). i can do basic editing of sets and can make clan banners and things but am still trying to figure what everything on gimp does because THERES TO MANY BUTTONS!!!! i would like to join this clan because you have good skilled players and ae heading in the right direction of a great clan and i would enjoy to be part of it. ty for reading through my app even though it might be shit
Originally Posted by Problemz View Post
hello Guys from Trick .
My name is Julian or Poblemz in the tori world and i am here to apply to this awesome clan of yours. I am 15 years of age and a 4th dan in toribash. i am active almost everyday on both foums and ingame. i am good at abd and aikido, but i can also spar and kind of parkour (im shit). i can do basic editing of sets and can make clan banners and things but am still trying to figure what everything on gimp does because THERES TO MANY BUTTONS!!!! i would like to join this clan because you have good skilled players and ae heading in the right direction of a great clan and i would enjoy to be part of it. ty for reading through my app even though it might be shit

Your good ingame, nice personality, (reasonable grammar) and a great application.
I vote yes.
I'm australian, GMT +8
I'm on school holidays so I have lots of time to play now.
Okay, so that means I'm exactly 12 hours behind you. XD
The next time I might be on is sometime on Monday (GMT -5)