Originally Posted by keggy View Post
i hope you're baiting because jigglypuff is seriously bad in 4

can you play melee in like 2 hours?

also, added mains to OP

add me on skype (kyouxd) next time :-(

ed let's go to a tournament i'll beat u with my spaceys
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Dear god. I've been testing most of the characters to see who I like. Mr.Game and Watch seems really really good. Especially if you Side B and get a 9 score hammer off. Insta-KO.
Overpowered much.

Also, change my list of mains if you'd be so kind. <3
Lucario -> Toon Link/Link
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Add me or whatever if you guys still doing this stuff.
NNID: Luycia Only have the WiiU version.

Usually use : Yoshi, Samus, Jigglypuff, Marth, Mario(lucina almost makes the list)

I use some others frequently but would consider those guys my best.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
You're not really feeling it snook? that's disappointing. Lol. But most of those Characters are really good imo. I never really could use Samus or Jigglypuff despite my attempts.
Fear sucks eggs
I like to use Shulk just for friendlies but for competitive I'm not too confident with them.`
Gannondorf is also one of my favourites to use online particularly against Falcon players haha.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I learned shulk's Monado arts and man, I'm a monster with Shulk. once you get him down and learn everything you'll be confident with him everywhere in no time.
Fear sucks eggs
Eh I'm okay with his moveset and all just spacing attacks properly is difficult for me while using him, particularly against smaller characters, and I'm not too great at using his jump art in time for recovery.

Love his huge hitboxes though

--------

Btw sending a friend invite over to ya, maybe we can play some matches if my net isn't being shit.
Last edited by Snook; Apr 18, 2015 at 08:36 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Those hitboxes. lol

In other news, I'm open to play Smash for a bit, if anyone plays on 3DS. my FC is in the Original Post. Just PM me as I lurk the forums quite a bit.
Fear sucks eggs
Ah balls just realised you don't have the wiiU version . Only experience I have on 3ds version is the demo.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09