ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Quadragnos View Post
Hi! My IRL Name is Austin and my in-game name is Quadragnos. I love comedy, Toribash , music, anime, and YouTube. I can offer the clan some laughs, and I'm on Toribash almost every weekend for about 3 hours and half my free-time on breaks as it's my favorite game. I may not be the best right now as I'm a black belt only, but I can go head to head with 5th Dans because I've had some practice with a few pros and I'm a fast learner. My favorite mods are Mu/Wu shu, Ai/grey kido, but I enjoy most other mods. I'm on the forums off-and-on as I have never really figured out how they work much. If I had some advice I could be on much more frequently.

Some stuff about me: I'm 17 years old in Highschool. I live in Tennessee but will be moving to Florida in under a month as the "Back woods life style" isn't for me. I discovered the game in 2015 around christmas. It's one of the few games my computer can run as my graphics card is probably from a Fax machine, and I've been addicted ever since. I play the Clarinet and would like to learn more about music and gaming in the future. My dream is to one day be a sucessful YouTuber, but that dream is a long ways off as my parents don't support it and I don't have any of the equipment.

I would like to join Wapow as my old clan Raze, while active, seemed to be dying slowly, and while I was very close and loyal to it, they seemed to be less and less interested in the game, as well as me. And Wapow seems to be a lot more held together and close than my old clan ever was. I don't have a real solid reference, but I hung out in one of your servers with people like Gara and Mikeshhhhh.(EDIT: Turns out DashieR,an old friend of mine, joined Wapow funnily enough.) I would love to join and have the opportunity to get to know them, and the rest of Wapow better. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Yours truly-Quadragnos.

Denied

Low Post count.
Applied while within a clan (low trust and may be a clan hopper)
Didnt read first post
Dont know you
App is meh
Re-apply after 1 week.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
WAPOW Application
Hello!
  • What do you have to offer WAPOW?
    I have my presence and i can be your talking buddy. I listen to talks, not just hear, and i could respond seriously or humorously based on the condition. I can offer Toripower if this clan need some people for wars, or just for hanging out in the WAPOW server.
  • What's your favorite mod?
    Wushu, taek, mushu, aikidos, greykido, judo, spar. I don't mind playing any of it but my favorite one is wushu. But recently i played more on boxshu_mushu since wushu's not really crowded during my playtime
  • How often do you play?
    Currently, i'm online everyday, usually in the evening until midnight. (GMT +7). I usually play in some crowded server, such as tourneys and public servers. But i also join created servers or make my own server regularly to meet different people and play more.
  • Do you post regularly in forums?
    I do, i just need some places for me to pour what's on my mind. I usually post on items thread when i'm marketing, art/texture thread when i'm selling my arts or searching for requests, organizations thread, and clan threads years ago when i was still a part of a now-dead clan.
  • Do you check and respond to your PMs?
    Yes, i refresh forum regularly and the first thing i notice is my notification. i read every notifications and respond to PMs until my notification is zero.
  • Tell us about your Toribash experience
    I've played Toribash since 2010, when things were still much more simple.
    My first ingame experience was in twinswords mod as i'm still a newbie. As time goes by i found my need in TCs so i joined some tourneys, where i learned to play aikido and judo in those 500 TC tourneys. But back then there was still 750 TC tourney which mod is wushu, so i learned to play wushu there and it become my favorite mod.
    My first forum experience was when i invited by a friend to a clan named [Guardians]. i was active there and spent my toribash playtime hanging out in the forum or the IRC. I develop myself with them until around 2013/2014 i got inactive because of family and academic problems. i just started played again in 2017's beginning and currently a 5th Dan.
    I make arts too such as heads, sets, avatars, and signatures and got decent number of requests back then. But yeah, it was all back then and i'm currently trying to get my skills back.
  • Me in real life
    I'm Ezi, an 18 yo university student who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia. Apart from studying, i mostly spend my times hanging out with people i'm close too and playing games. I could play guitar pretty well, but finger-picking is not really my thing. I also love singing and i was the vocalist in a band back in highschool. For sport, i usually play soccer, futsal, and pingpong. I'm also part of my Department's organizations in my University, as a staff in students creation division. I listen to music regularly, usually jazz and pop music.

That's all from me, thank you for your willingness to read all of this.
Your consideration is my pleasure.

-Blackacezi
Originally Posted by Blackacezi View Post
Hello!
    I have my presence and i can be your talking buddy. I listen to talks, not just hear, and i could respond seriously or humorously based on the condition. I can offer Toripower if this clan need some people for wars, or just for hanging out in the WAPOW server.
    Wushu, taek, mushu, aikidos, greykido, judo, spar. I don't mind playing any of it but my favorite one is wushu. But recently i played more on boxshu_mushu since wushu's not really crowded during my playtime
  • How often do you play?
    Currently, i'm online everyday, usually in the evening until midnight. (GMT +7). I usually play in some crowded server, such as tourneys and public servers. But i also join created servers or make my own server regularly to meet different people and play more.
    I do, i just need some places for me to pour what's on my mind. I usually post on items thread when i'm marketing, art/texture thread when i'm selling my arts or searching for requests, organizations thread, and clan threads years ago when i was still a part of a now-dead clan.
    Yes, i refresh forum regularly and the first thing i notice is my notification. i read every notifications and respond to PMs until my notification is zero.
    My first ingame experience was in twinswords mod as i'm still a newbie. As time goes by i found my need in TCs so i joined some tourneys, where i learned to play aikido and judo in those 500 TC tourneys. But back then there was still 750 TC tourney which mod is wushu, so i learned to play wushu there and it become my favorite mod.
    My first forum experience was when i invited by a friend to a clan named [Guardians]. i was active there and spent my toribash playtime hanging out in the forum or the IRC. I develop myself with them until around 2013/2014 i got inactive because of family and academic problems. i just started played again in 2017's beginning and currently a 5th Dan.
    I make arts too such as heads, sets, avatars, and signatures and got decent number of requests back then. But yeah, it was all back then and i'm currently trying to get my skills back.
  • Me in real life
    I'm Ezi, an 18 yo university student who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia. Apart from studying, i mostly spend my times hanging out with people i'm close too and playing games. I could play guitar pretty well, but finger-picking is not really my thing. I also love singing and i was the vocalist in a band back in highschool. For sport, i usually play soccer, futsal, and pingpong. I'm also part of my Department's organizations in my University, as a staff in students creation division. I listen to music regularly, usually jazz and pop music.

-Blackacezi

Your app need some work and it seems you're missing something...

Still, you're In Discussion

I'll need to see you ingame and play a couple of games with you if you'd like.
Feel free to catch ShhhMikes or myself ingame via /rf and /sa WAPOW.
Last edited by Hannw; Apr 2, 2017 at 01:12 AM.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Hello!
  • How often do you play?
  • Me in real life

-Blackacezi

Please read first post.
Easily can tell.

You have 3 days to comply or app is disregarded and denied
Hello! thos is my app for WAPOW. My name is Aidy but people always mock me because of that do just call me suh, because my steam name is suh dude. I am a 16 year old boy. I live in Vancouver Canada so the GMT is -8 hours, I played the trumpet for 6 years now. I was one of the war marshals for Vengeance (Ve) for a long time, then I got moved to a recruitment officer lately. My best mods are abd and boxshu, I would say that I'm quite good at both, maybe abit better at boxshu. I am a marketer, I sometimes do loans. I rarely duel but sometimes it happens, and it always ends up with me having 0 tc and a broken keyboard. I really hope I can get into WAPOW because it's always been a very very good clan, I would I love to help out around here. My Skype name is aidywu29 feel free to add me, I play csgo and brawlhalla a lot in my free time, I'm very very active on the forums.
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
WAPOW Application
Ah, how ignorant i was, i'm sorry for that.

• From me, for WAPOW
    I have my presence and i can be your talking buddy. I listen to talks, not only hear, and i could respond seriously or humorously based on the condition. I can offer Toripower if this clan need some people for wars, or just for hanging out in the WAPOW server. Most of all, i can make myself active. Because activity, apart from business, depends on people's intention. I have that intention

• Favorite mods
    I like to play in many mods, such as wushu, taek, mushu, aikidos, greykido, judo, and spar. But, my favorite one is wushu. But recently i played more on boxshu_mushu since wushu's not really crowded during my playtime And my second favorite is aikidos, because of its short frames where miracles could happen anytime.

• Ingame Activity
    Currently, i'm online ingame everyday, usually in the evening until midnight (GMT +7). I usually play in some crowded server to see different kind of people and learn more, such as tourneys, bets, and event servers. But when i'm not in the mood for serious battles, i visited random people's created server to have some nice chitchat or fun battles. I also create my own server sometimes with different kind of mods, from aikido to soccer.

• Forum Activity
    I always surf around the Forum everyday, and i post quite a lot. i just need some places for me to pour what's on my mind. I usually surf and post on items thread when i'm marketing, art/texture thread when i'm selling my arts or searching for requests, organizations thread, and clan threads years ago when i was still a part of a now-dead clan. I also open the news, event, and arts thread occasionally.

• Responsiveness
    I'm quite responsive if it's about PMs or posts directed to me. i refresh forum regularly and the first thing i notice is my notification. i read every notifications and respond to PMs until my notification is zero. I also bookmarks my own threads and threads with my posts so i can easily respond people's posts for me.

• Experience
    My first ingame experience was in single player, where i continuously beat uke without understanding the physics. after quite a while, i got bored and brace myself to try the multiplayer world. Luckily, there were official servers for beginners, so i played there in twinswords mod as i'm still a newbie. I learned over time and by watching people's move. As time goes by i found my need in TCs (to enhance my Tori) so i joined some tourneys, where i learned to play aikido and judo in those 500 TC tourneys. But back then there was still 750 TC tourney which mod is wushu, so i learned to play wushu there and it become my favorite mod. I also spent my times playing single player and creating replays, usually variety of decaps and madmans.
    My first forum experience was when i invited by a friend to a clan named [Guardians]. i was active there and spent my toribash playtime hanging out in the forum or the IRC. I develop myself with them until around 2013/2014 i got inactive because of family and academic problems. i just started played again in 2017's beginning. A friend of mine gave me some advice to learn how to make textures for a living, so i download GIMP and learned the textures template and got pretty good. so i make arts such as heads, sets, avatars, and signatures and got decent number of requests back then. I was pretty active in market too, buying and haggling things and wipe underpriced items from the market to sell it again in higher price.

• Me in real life
    I'm Ezi, an 18 yo university student who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia (GMT+7). Apart from studying, i mostly spend my times hanging out with people i'm close too and playing games. I could play guitar pretty well, but finger-picking is not really my thing. I also love singing and i was the vocalist in a band back in highschool. For sport, i usually play soccer, futsal, and pingpong. I play sports usually at early evening after my classes are done as a refreshment. I'm also part of my Department's organizations in my University, as a staff in students creation division. I listen to music regularly, usually jazz and pop music, and sometimes compose my own music or converts a music to another genre which i like more. I mainly use socmed like LINE and whatsapp, but i also skype occasionally and been using the discord for a while. Even though i'm still new at discord, as i've said before, i can make myself active. Because activity depends on people's intention and i have that.

That's all from me, i thank you all again for taking your time reading my application for the 2nd times.

-Blackacezi

WAPOW!
Last edited by Blackacezi; Apr 2, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Hello! thos is my app for WAPOW. My name is Aidy but people always mock me because of that do just call me suh, because my steam name is suh dude. I am a 16 year old boy. I live in Vancouver Canada so the GMT is -8 hours, I played the trumpet for 6 years now. I was one of the war marshals for Vengeance (Ve) for a long time, then I got moved to a recruitment officer lately. My best mods are abd and boxshu, I would say that I'm quite good at both, maybe abit better at boxshu. I am a marketer, I sometimes do loans. I rarely duel but sometimes it happens, and it always ends up with me having 0 tc and a broken keyboard. I really hope I can get into WAPOW because it's always been a very very good clan, I would I love to help out around here. My Skype name is aidywu29 feel free to add me, I play csgo and brawlhalla a lot in my free time, I'm very very active on the forums.

You clearly didn't read the first post fully and your application is sloppy and dissorganized Denied

you may re apply in 1 week
-----

• From me, for WAPOW
    I have my presence and i can be your talking buddy. I listen to talks, not only hear, and i could respond seriously or humorously based on the condition. I can offer Toripower if this clan need some people for wars, or just for hanging out in the WAPOW server. Most of all, i can make myself active. Because activity, apart from business, depends on people's intention. I have that intention

• Favorite mods
    I like to play in many mods, such as wushu, taek, mushu, aikidos, greykido, judo, and spar. But, my favorite one is wushu. But recently i played more on boxshu_mushu since wushu's not really crowded during my playtime And my second favorite is aikidos, because of its short frames where miracles could happen anytime.

• Ingame Activity
    Currently, i'm online ingame everyday, usually in the evening until midnight (GMT +7). I usually play in some crowded server to see different kind of people and learn more, such as tourneys, bets, and event servers. But when i'm not in the mood for serious battles, i visited random people's created server to have some nice chitchat or fun battles. I also create my own server sometimes with different kind of mods, from aikido to soccer.

• Forum Activity
    I always surf around the Forum everyday, and i post quite a lot. i just need some places for me to pour what's on my mind. I usually surf and post on items thread when i'm marketing, art/texture thread when i'm selling my arts or searching for requests, organizations thread, and clan threads years ago when i was still a part of a now-dead clan. I also open the news, event, and arts thread occasionally.

• Responsiveness
    I'm quite responsive if it's about PMs or posts directed to me. i refresh forum regularly and the first thing i notice is my notification. i read every notifications and respond to PMs until my notification is zero. I also bookmarks my own threads and threads with my posts so i can easily respond people's posts for me.

• Experience
    My first ingame experience was in single player, where i continuously beat uke without understanding the physics. after quite a while, i got bored and brace myself to try the multiplayer world. Luckily, there were official servers for beginners, so i played there in twinswords mod as i'm still a newbie. I learned over time and by watching people's move. As time goes by i found my need in TCs (to enhance my Tori) so i joined some tourneys, where i learned to play aikido and judo in those 500 TC tourneys. But back then there was still 750 TC tourney which mod is wushu, so i learned to play wushu there and it become my favorite mod. I also spent my times playing single player and creating replays, usually variety of decaps and madmans.
    My first forum experience was when i invited by a friend to a clan named [Guardians]. i was active there and spent my toribash playtime hanging out in the forum or the IRC. I develop myself with them until around 2013/2014 i got inactive because of family and academic problems. i just started played again in 2017's beginning. A friend of mine gave me some advice to learn how to make textures for a living, so i download GIMP and learned the textures template and got pretty good. so i make arts such as heads, sets, avatars, and signatures and got decent number of requests back then. I was pretty active in market too, buying and haggling things and wipe underpriced items from the market to sell it again in higher price.

• Me in real life
    I'm Ezi, an 18 yo university student who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia (GMT+7). Apart from studying, i mostly spend my times hanging out with people i'm close too and playing games. I could play guitar pretty well, but finger-picking is not really my thing. I also love singing and i was the vocalist in a band back in highschool. For sport, i usually play soccer, futsal, and pingpong. I play sports usually at early evening after my classes are done as a refreshment. I'm also part of my Department's organizations in my University, as a staff in students creation division. I listen to music regularly, usually jazz and pop music, and sometimes compose my own music or converts a music to another genre which i like more. I mainly use socmed like LINE and whatsapp, but i also skype occasionally and been using the discord for a while. Even though i'm still new at discord, as i've said before, i can make myself active. Because activity depends on people's intention and i have that.

That's all from me, i thank you all again for taking your time reading my application for the 2nd times.

-Blackacezi

WAPOW!

In Discussion
Last edited by Hecate; Apr 2, 2017 at 10:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• From me, for WAPOW

• Favorite mods

• Ingame Activity

• Forum Activity

• Responsiveness

• Experience

• Me in real life

-Blackacezi

WAPOW!

Accepted

Discussion and obvious attempts on your part has made it clear that you would make a good addition to wapow.

Please get to know us in discord chat, message a council member. I will send invite. keep active on our forum. Look for us in game as much as you can.

Good luck my man
WAPOW app
intro
Hey, this is my second time applying for WAPOW, I was very lazy with my first app so I decided to put a lot more effort into this one, and try again. I really hope I make this. Again sorry for bothering you with that crappy first application.

what can I offer WAPOW?
I am a very active player, I can offer WAPOW an active, reliable, responsible, and fun member to your clan. And I can offer you nice support in clan wars on mods like boxshu and aikidobigdojo. I can also offer you a nice avatar for people who comes to this clan!

whats my favorite mod?
My favorite mods are abd and boxshu. I started off playing mushy as one of my first mods, then I found out that boxshu is a lot better then mushu because people can run there, and there are walls to kick off of, so I moved to boxshu a lot. Then I found out that abd is the most common mod, the most popular mod, and it's used almost every time on betting servers and tourneys. So then I played a lot more of abd.

how often do I play?
I'm on almost all the time, all you have to do is hit me up on steam or skype or discord, and I will come play! I will most likely be on the forums marketing and bothering people, or just playing some other games like brawlhalla or csgo. But Usually I would say around 1-2 times everyday, for about 1-4 hours!

do I post regularly on the forums?
I'm a marketer.... I'm on every hour to check on my pms and threads and stuff. You can send me a pm for whatever reason you want, I'll always be there ready to read them and reply. I post a lot on the forums, I have a shop on the items thread with lots of pages of comments and replies in it, I post at least 8 times a day.

do I check my pms and respond to them?
If you pm me, you will most likely to get a respons right away, or if I'm in school, u will receive an response in an hour or so, and I respond to every one of my pms, no matter what they are or what they are about. Even if I don't care, I'll still put that in a text and send it to you just so you know that I got to read it.

my toribash experience.
Ahh, it's a long story. I first started on 2015, I played a few mushy games and thought that this game made no sense, and I got bored of it quickly. The. I started betting on csgo websites, mainly csgo wild. I was very addicted and so, I lost $1700 (usd), it was a very painful time that I had to go through, so I saw toribash, and thought whynot, and then I fell in love with this game after 2 months on betting. And here I am!

my real life info.
I am a 16 years old boy. I'm living in Canada right now. I play basketball, soccer, and golf. I've been playing the trumpet for 6 years now, and I'm still very much into it. I resently started taking singing classes. Let's just say that you don't wanna hear me sing... for communicating, I mainly use steam and skype, I do have discord but I don't really use it as much as I use Skype or steam. And if you catch me playing brawlhalla, try to text me first, because I am VERY VERY VERY VEEEEERRRRRYYYY competitive in that game, please don't call me right away, you will make me rage and break keyboards, if you texted me and I didn't reply. Don't worry, I'll text you back ones the game is finished, then we can do what ever the fuck you want.

final words.
Anyways this is my pimped app. I really put a lot of effort into this. I really want to get into WAPOW. So yeah, I hope you enjoyed?
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Originally Posted by Hecate View Post
You clearly didn't read the first post fully and your application is sloppy and dissorganized Denied

you may re apply in 1 week

That was a fast week, time sure flies...