Toribash
Please make sure to stay forum active and post in the clan board and stuff
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Hello dear Clue members! At the moment I'm 14 years old, I live in Sweden, Stockholm and ours GMT is +2. I think my life is pretty typical, I go to several martial arts (Wrestling and Fighting Wushu), I go to school like all schoolchildren, I go out with friends. I have dreams and I am very purposeful. The purpose of my life is to move to the US and promote at least part of our family there, so that then my descendants will continue my journey. Sometimes I read books, but not like everyone else, I read exotic books to which people do not even know what she's starting to say badly about her, for example, Mein Kampf. Do not think that I'm a fascist, I think if you read this book, you know, Hitler is a very fine writer. At school I study well, at B. Out of school, I develop English and study programming languages. I like to play in Toribash, because there are so many friendly people who are happy to help, like to talk, and I like the style of the game. I spend to playing ~ 3-4 hours a day, on the forum 1-2. Also, I work as a carwash, get my money and quietly save money for the trip: 3
Thank you for reading my APP, I hope you understand me, and take it, despite my belt and gaming skills.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Naflow

Feel free to apply again after a few weeks have passed.

Why?(
Denied because i don't know much about your toribash history at all, even if you are a low belt, i still like to know that, as well as we're mostly forum active rather than ingame so that's an exception. In general, we just don't want low belts and things in our clan, when you get brown belt or so you'll have better chances.
Suh. Its ya dood Original and I'm hear to apply to Clue.
I'm like, a black belt and i'm Italian (Live in America). I'll be hella active Thursday evenings and Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday unless I'm smoking the mary jane <3 I like to think of myself as an extremely skilled mushu player. I'm a sub-par abd player and im a pretty good normal aikido player. I make small mods and scripts that I never release (go me!). I'm a horrible marketer and I cannot make TC at all (seems like a good thing to put in here). I tend to be active in the forum community and I try to market art I make (but its worse than Brayden's python scripts[Brayden hates python {And me(not really)}]).
ohmergawd
Still recruiting some coolies
So it seems like (All Stars) is taking my members.
Still recruiting, need a new lead too.
Otherwise I'll probably just kill this tbh