Ranking
Original Post
[MMOFPS]Ijji Gunz
Does anyone here play Ijji Gunz?..

I play it sometimes, i have a few low levels, but i always go back to the game every few months, i can really only BF & Wall-climb, i play Some Gunz Pserver but we're not allowed to talk about that..

So.. what's your opinion on the game, and if you play it, what's your In-Game name?
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
I play it sometimes
My names are there SwidduNääs, Swissu1 and Wuzzah

and btw, its not fps
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
I play drift city but now i hate drift city : reason : my car was steal some ------- scammer !
It's tps :P

I used to play but got hellishly bored so now I occaisionally just go on to either piss off the arrogant k-stylers with my better aim as a sprayer, or I piss off the sprayers with my k-style. Either way I get a laugh out of it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
hmm ijji gunz i haven't played that for a long time i think i was lvl 29
Dot dot dot
I played it in the olde days. It stopped being a game after k-style fags.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
BUMP

I still play this if anyone is interested in playing with me.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
I had the same problem as ChrisDom. K-style was just annoying. But now i feel like i want to play it agian just cause of this thread. :[
k-style isn't annoying, it has it's weaknesses. It's not as effective long range compared to spraying, so just push your advantages and you almost always beat them.

What's truly annoying are the gate styles. That's exploitation of glitches to the extreme. Animation freezes let them do tbf, perfect defense, and a multitude of other cheap moves.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games