Toribash
@Alpha: look, I found a thread about akame ga kill just now and maybe you can find some other info and opinions in there if you want

link
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it acually got better as i progressed in the episodes, there are more stuff that are worth mentioning tho.
for example if you pay attention, it is not that much different than other shonens,
the protagonist is naive and strong even tho he didn't go through anything near what the other characters did, he also get motivated by anger.
he got his harem, even tho its a bit lowkey.
atleast they are keeping the results of the fights fair.

i'm at ep 19 now and i'd say its not bad but its not that good either,

the mal rating is quite misleading,
the reviews are pretty much the same because they are only focusing on the fact that the anime is trying to be deep but it just can't pull it off.

imma give the thread a look, maybe someone can change my opinion.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Naruto kinda does that too imo. After a while, some of the best character that wasn't contributing much to the plot (shippuden) and were abandoned just started dying, even though most of the deaths were really good to watch (weren't dumb)

anyways, in the last arc they all come back for a while and finish their role in the show

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Naruto is better because the anime dont kill the important characters

and characters deaths acually result in other characters development and they also have a role in the war.

also, about akame ga kill

spoiler

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
also, about akame ga kill

spoiler

spoiler

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post

spoiler

apparently bloodlust can leave an after image(after image when time is stopped) and moving so fast make u invisible when time is stopped. i think they forgot why we see after image
remember when i said i think i understand why people keep bitching about the characters dying? i think i've become one of them
I think I watched it when I was more of a kid than now and didn't complain because of that, even though I watched twice.

spoiler

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

meh, this anime is all over the place.
time to watch something good.