following 'promised neverland' good shit
its p dark

how much did you like it out of 10?

I'm accepting others rating too
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I highly recommend you all to read bloody monday, it has deep story line. However if you can't stand with dark and twisted theme, this manga won't be for you.

Synopsis

"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
This is a detective manga?

Hmm nope... It is a suspense thriller crime manga
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
I highly recommend you all to read bloody monday, it has deep story line. However if you can't stand with dark and twisted theme, this manga won't be for you.

Synopsis

how many chapters?

also, it has "slice of life" moments? i mean a decent focus in the protagonist development, besides the hacking and crimes. it's hard to find those
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
its similiar to the ending of kimi no nawa in some way

yeah i told my girlfriend about that since she liked the movie too. i really liked it.

i also just realized there was a second season to my romantic comedy snafuu or whatever the hell it was called and binged it. fucking cliffhanger without confirmed season 3.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
how many chapters?

also, it has "slice of life" moments? i mean a decent focus in the protagonist development, besides the hacking and crimes. it's hard to find those

It has 3 sequels, haven't read all of it but the first sequel has 96 chapters. Strictly speaking based on the first sequel, sadly there is none other than 8n the first chapter (can't say about other sequel since i haven't read them)
"0h no" -Trice