Ranking

Halloween Comic

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

Fallout 4 has awesome character creation system

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I've created my characters in Fallout 4.

asdf

I'm not sure where I post on funny or gaming thread?
She looks like a Spitter from Left 4 Dead and he looks like if Trevor and Lester from GTA V fucked.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Wow, you took the words out of my mouth :o
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions

I tried upload my first video. So enjoy watch my video.