Ranking
Original Post
Raccoons!
Hi so long story short me and my grandma raise and rehabilitate raccoons. Legally of course, we get them from DNR workers and during the summer and release them somewhere late fall. This happens yearly. You guys can ask questions or use the pictures and what not.

Story: So Volare was staying the night and we went out to see them. Last year we'd brought them in and they were all okay with it, so we'd decided that we were going to bring this one inside my room and play with her for a little bit. We brought her in my room at like three in the morning and she pissed all over my bed and then started making very loud sounds and freaking out. We ended up catching her and bringing her back outside but on the way out she made a death cry loud enough to wake an entire household up. Luckily nobody woke up though, and she scampered around happily when we got her back into the cage.

pics

Last edited by Aracoon; Aug 16, 2014 at 04:41 AM.
Do they every bite you? Are they dangerous in any way?
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Do they every bite you? Are they dangerous in any way?

You should probably ask the raccoons that and see what they say.
No they don't. They aren't dangerous at all.
Every once in a while they will nibble at your ears, but since they are raised by people, they tend to like them.
We have raccoon traps here. I suggest not bringing your family of rodents to my neighborhood.
Are raccoons rodents? I may just be having a retard moment
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Originally Posted by Alderfox View Post
Are raccoons rodents? I may just be having a retard moment

No, raccoons are elephants.
Give me a racoon.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
Give me a racoon.

I AM YOURSan d no I have never had raccoon
what's wrong with you