Ranking
Screw this,i'm voting for hanz0 Pedro.

Nope,Fish,you're doing it wrong.
Last edited by SirPimp; May 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
Little keyboard warrior
To edit your Tori's art you must acquire tc and buy what is called a texture item. Texture items come in 3 different resolutions, (128x128; 256x256; 512x512) The higher the resolutions the higher the price (e.g. 128 texture items cost 2000 tc each fresh out of the torishop and 512's cost 20000 each).

There is a total of 19 different texture items that you can purchase for Tori, one for each different body part, and one in each of the previously stated resolutions. Once you have acquired one of the 19 fabulous texture items whether it be straight out of the torishop, or from the market, where things are cheaper, you must click on the "deactivated" section under the inventory toolbar in the torishop tab.

Woo! that's alot of work isn't it? Well we're almost done so hang in there with me. Once you have activated your texture item, you may now upload the picture or "texture" to the texture item you have purchased. Mapping can be difficult if you want a certain look on a certain body part but there are plenty of tutorials in the wonderful tutorial section of our glorious forum. After you've perfected your texture click on the "texture" section under the inventory section and hit edit, choose picture, upload!

Your player is now customized.

That is unless you just want a solid gradient then you can just go buy some in the market or the torishop.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I've got a question - Someone offended my country, family and me. Is this punishable?
Originally Posted by kuchu17 View Post
I've got a question - Someone offended my country, family and me. Is this punishable?

Yes, insulting someone is not allowed. If it is a PM or a forum post, report it. if it was ingame and you have a screenshot, send it to a GM.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
May I have a link to the dead clans board. I want to go pay respects to my old clans! Or is that like "Moderator-only-land"
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs