Toribash
Denied, terrible spelling and lack of info.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
hi am KSRoadster come from Vietnam,my real name is Anh Khôi,my GMT:5,my best mods is parkour,spar and boxshu,im not a noob,you will see my like if you watch this replay
Attached Files
KSR-The Death Machine.rpl (107.3 KB, 3 views)
KSR-Best Of The Best.rpl (134.5 KB, 3 views)
Sorry we only accept black+ and your app is too short.
cool guy app
Hi my name is ZhongKui and I am 15 years old from America (georgia) so my GMT is -4 I'm a 3rd dan with alot of spirit The mod that I'm best at is ABD and Aikidobigdojo but i like greykido but im not the best at it. also i have some replays i think you would like . My previous clan was pX. i also have somes attached replays that i think you would like
i also like heavy metal
Attached Files
I FOUND THE REPLAY.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
vs mike.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
yes.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
oml war.rpl (63.9 KB, 2 views)
epic boxshu.rpl (126.2 KB, 2 views)
Accepted. Will test when we meet In-Game. RIP pX.
Hello My name is paradis3 (Adam) I am 15 years old and I play toribash........ I'm a 4th dan hate me for this but my fourm activity is like 1/10 but my ingame is better at 7-8/10 I'm from the USA-Idaho I play abd I so bad at it tho ;=; (I sorry) I like to parkour and would rather do that then war but make no mistake I cant hold my own in a fight ( cuz I'm bad) a few replayes below hope I get in Zen u told me to do this so like ;-; let me in all those replays are shit but ye my gmt -6 I guess :# ok
Attached Files
DECAP BBY.rpl (46.9 KB, 2 views)
RISKY .rpl (49.8 KB, 2 views)
DDT.rpl (38.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Paradis3; Sep 15, 2016 at 09:38 AM.
Accepted but up your forum activity. Will test later.
Hi my name is Swexxie316. I am 15 years old. I am mostly active throughout the week during school ours. My best mods are Greykido, Mushu, and ABD. I have been playing for 2 years on and off. I have had 3 previous accounts. My first one was beastamoda I really sucked then. My second one was Polaz, it got banned because i wasn't able to pay 8k back to someone. My 3rd was 3nKB I forgot the password to it lol. I made it to black belt on two out of three or those i think. So technically i'm like a 3rd Dan Black Belt. Rcrichman and I were in a clan called Sync when I was playing with my beastamoda account and we became pretty good friends, so I might have to remind him who I am xD. But anyways I am in high school, i am a 10th grader. My hobbies are fishing, riding dirt bikes, scooters, and playing with my dogs and cat. I also hangout with my gf Meggin throughout the weekends so i wont be active then. I also go to church on Sundays. My youth group is awesome and that all i'm gonna say. <3 I sometimes get nervous when I have a lot of pressure on me, you know during like wars, or big bets, or anything like that. I also play Minecraft, i play on pika-network. Its a cracked server but I love playing on it. I made friends on there when i had cracked minecraft. I have made friends on here and on many other games i play. I dont use steam, but i have skype. My name on there is Swexxelite, thats also my name in minecraft, i just thought they sounded good together to i decided that was a cool name haha. I never really thought i would make an app for this clan, but hey... people change xD. I am a great recruiter, and I am also good at war, i just love to communicate and help the new people to this game.

Here are some replays:
Attached Files
thas ptree goodf.rpl (328 Bytes, 4 views)