ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Extreme Head problem.
Ive been having troubles with my head for I guess 4 hours now, its probably just me because im not a head expert but what is the problem when your head shows up blank-faced in game? I have already gone to CProgram Files\toribash 2.7\custom" and Created a file named "crystalman" within that file I created a file, Head.tbm then in that i put my picture. I have tryed everything known to mankind just please someone help me out *sigh* PLEASE REPLY
Last edited by Crystalman; Sep 7, 2007 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Because no one wana help me ='[
Its actually supposed to be Head.tga mate.
Just make it a .jpg then go to: http://www.toribash.com/forum/tori_textures.php
Then click on browse and go to the location you saved the .jpg
It lists other types of files you can upload it as, as well.

If you ment to say "I created a file, Head.tga" and it is still blank, when you save it as a .tga untick "RLE compression" and "Origin at bottom left"
The option will pop-up once you click save

I think that covers it, any more questions?
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
yea sorry meant to say .tga and i have already used that sight 100000000 times before this it didnt help me a bit im definitely sure its something with Program Files directory. its not even close to covering it hawkins ive tryed everything
the problem when your head shows up blank-faced in game?

That happends when you save it wrong, mate

when you save it as a .tga untick "RLE compression" and "Origin at bottom left"
The option will pop-up once you click save

Try that.

Pop: Look at his avvy
What is RLE compression and origon at bottom left? walk me through how to find and do this

please read above
Last edited by Hawkinz; Sep 7, 2007 at 03:10 PM.
If your using gimp, once you press save a little window will pop up with those two options with check boxes next to them. Untick both.

If your not using gimp, what are you using?
I thought you already had that sweet viper fish head.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
omg WTF! is gimp !!!!?? EXPLAIN THINGS I havent understood a single thing you said yet just tell me what to do so i can see my head dont use fancy words