ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I dont get toricredits?
You currently have 0.00 toricredits in your pocket and 0.00 toricredits in the bank
Total Earnings: toricredits

I did streak 5 yesterday, no credits.
8 wons before yesterday, no credits.
And I'm registered. I entered the regkey to my profile.

So, what's wrong?
Did the regkey save to your profile? As in, if you went and looked right now, is it there?
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Ohh, its not there anymore.. And tried to enter again, didnt save.
First time I entered it, it did save. And it was there yesterday.
There's a problem of sorts with that part of the forums at this time. It will be fixed and I'm pretty sure that you will be reimbursed with any TC that you earn on your key at this time... i think.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
If the problem continues, verify if the Toribash Ingame name is the same as your forum one.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Yeah. Someone was kind enough to send me a PM on IRC about it.

Script is BORKED. Not working, gone to the Mountains. Whatever.

Shall be fixed soon. For now, please send me the key you have and I'll verify it then add it to your account.

Just send your key to veb, he'll put it in for you.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
If the problem continues, verify if the Toribash Ingame name is the same as your forum one.

There's no ingame name anymore.

There's a temporary problem with storing the registration key in the profile page, for some players.

Refer to Ducky's advice above in this case.