Toribash
Original Post
The dreaded "N" button
Is there a way i can remove the function of the "N" button. to many times i have hit it instead of "B" or "Space". Its infuriating!!!
go threw the codeing and hopfully get the right one
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

tried that, but im not much of a computer wizz
i was hoping for something more specific. cheers anyway
just try it.lazay.
Well,i think that,infact,thre is NO way to turn it off.
Also said much.
ALOT.
Originally Posted by millie View Post
whats the "n" button do?

im not going to dignify that with and answer...Senior Member?
Whenever i want to make replays, i just pop the n and [] keys out, usually with a butter knife or something else.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by cabose View Post
go threw the codeing and hopfully get the right one

Oh, so you have access to the Toribash source code? Good for you. [/sarcasm]

Don't comment on things you don't know about. There is a way to go 'threw' the coding and do that, but you wouldn't know, and we don't speak about things like this on the forums.

Also, this has been answered many times. If you can't stop hitting it, remove it. If that's not an option, be more careful.

PS. I would say "use the search bar", but then I realised, searching for "n key" wouldn't do much.
Mappable keys would be a dream come true.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
PS. I would say "use the search bar", but then I realized, searching for "n key" wouldn't do much.

That and you have to search for a minimum of four characters, both of which fail to meet the requirement.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]