Ranking
Original Post
Dogs or Cats?
This is a pretty simple question but I always love to hear your oppinions. So, who is better and why? May the best pet win.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
cats all the way.
0% training involved.
how many times does a cat chew up your sofa, and shit in your room?
toy, cat tree, sandbox, DONE!
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

A dog loves you over all else and will never leave your side. A cat is entirely apathetic towards your existence and will rarely bother or comfort you.

Cats, for the love of god, cats.

This new years I had to babysit a golden retriever for a friend, the dog was a saint and was completely well trained, but he was so dependent on me that I had little time to do anything other than loving him. I'm a busy person, I can't afford the time to take care of a dog. Cats don't give a fuck. You can leave your door open and your cat will explore the world, and then return safely because that is where his bed and food are. Dogs are just stupid people with four legs, regardless of love output, whereas cats are independent sociopaths that know when and where to be with you.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
A dog loves you over all else and will never leave your side. A cat is entirely apathetic towards your existence and will rarely bother or comfort you.

you've obviously never had a good cat.
pick up a single ragdoll kitten, and im sure you will have a change of heart

Actually, I'm in favor of cats, if you read my post. I basically stated that independence is a good thing.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Cats because they're cute.
Dogs because they don't stink up your house with a litterbox.
I think dogs are cute but I don't like how they always want to go outside for no reason.
I like my tabby cat, seimeize, and benizan cats, I also Love my Yorkie, She costed a piece of gold
A also love my AppleHead Chihuahua.
And My RotWhiler, he's hilarious
Also A labrodor, pool time!
Youkie ; Zelda
AppleHead ; Miley
Rotwhiler ; Link
Lab ; shine

Tabby ; Mittens (he has mittens like fur)
Seimeize ; Rosie (my 2nd grade teacher's first name)
Benizan ; Haku, My sister's favorite Vocaloid character
私の顔にそれを言う。
Dogs are superior.

Reason being:

Dogs offer you some form of fulfillment, loyalty, and, of all things, protection. Everyone generally thinks twice about raiding a house when they have a german shepherd snarling, with its eyes fixated on the intruders genitals/face. Cats are just, well, there. I've had my current cat for 3 years now, and, I only know that it is an overgrown parasitic douchebag that I allow to reside in my home, and voluntarily feed. It has like 3 names, because I forget what it responds to.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Dogs are superior.

Reason being:

Dogs offer you some form of fulfillment, loyalty, and, of all things, protection. Everyone generally thinks twice about raiding a house when they have a german shepherd snarling, with its eyes fixated on the intruders genitals/face. Cats are just, well, there. I've had my current cat for 3 years now, and, I only know that it is an overgrown parasitic douchebag that I allow to reside in my home, and voluntarily feed. It has like 3 names, because I forget what it responds to.

you forgot:

2: 30 Shit on the floor
4: 46 ate a pillow, sorry.
6: 12 Ate a random peice of goose shit, my favorite thing!
8: 34 Farted on the couch, idgaf, smells good.
12: 47 Somebody broke into our house, he had a steak so i let him kill that damn kid that keeps pulling on my ears
2: 43 chased a car down the street, couldn't find my way home.
6: 42 got ran over by a car. =(

THE END

why do people always act like cats are psycopaths, and are planning on killing the human race. jesus christ.