ES Recruitment Drive
Care to elaborate?
simply saying dogs are better than cats isn't really contributing to the debate.

I for one, was actually harmed, as a small child, by a cat. For a long time after that i hated cats, and then i got my first dog. I was so excited, until one sad day, my brother was playing with it and fall on top of my dog's leg, shattering his bone. At the time my mother and father were unemployed and unable to pay for surgery to help my dog. The only choices were, to put him down, or to find somebody who was well enough off to pay for surgery for him. Luckily we were able to find a doctor who was able to pay for surgery, and she took him for us.

After that, for a long time, i couldn't handle having another dog, but i was lonely without a best friend. One day i was surfing the web and i came across a beautiful cat, the Ragdoll. It was love at first sight, i've been hooked ever since.

Lately i have been lucky enough to be the owner of two new dogs, both english labs.
Yet still have a stronger connection with Ragdolls because they filled the void my first dog left.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

I was almost mauled to death when I was 3 by a great dane and pitbull, and I almost had my tailbone severely injured by a rottweiler or whatever because he ran under me, and I tripped and hit my tailbone against a rock (still has lasting issues to this day) but I didn't let that affect my judgement, reread my post. (although it has made me afraid of big dogs jumping up at me a little bit).
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
One time my english lab was running around outside and i fell and she ran straight into my head. The impact bent my aviators the wrong way and left a dent in the side of my head.

But that doesn't make me hate english labs because one couldn't stop fast enough to not hit me.
-----
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
I like cats and dogs.

This is proposterous! nobody can like cats and dogs just as much...
Last edited by Burnedbug; Jan 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I like dogs because they are very loyal. But I have no idea what cats do. xD
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
From watching some YouTube videos, I change my mind. I too, like both. I cannot be biased.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
I like dogs because they are very loyal. But I have no idea what cats do. xD

Cats cuddle with you at night
Cats don't smell like shit all the time
Cats don't drool EVERYWHERE
Cats are cuter

Originally Posted by SomeBlueGuy View Post
I cannot be biased.

Impossible!

Dogs. Definitely dogs, the only time my cat (that my sister got) "loves" me is when I have food, those attention grabbing parasitic douche bags. Dogs on the other hand are loyal, caring, loving animals that will be with you till they die, and never has one of them shit on the floor period, and I didn't even have to train them. The best of all, dogs don't plan to kill you in your sleep.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Dogs. Definitely dogs, the only time my cat (that my sister got) "loves" me is when I have food, those attention grabbing parasitic douche bags. Dogs on the other hand are loyal, caring, loving animals that will be with you till they die, and never has one of them shit on the floor period, and I didn't even have to train them. The best of all, dogs don't plan to kill you in your sleep.

lol
if your dog has never shit on the floor, then you don't give a fuck about it and you leave it outside all day.

im tired of all the biased, "ZOMG my cat is planning to kill me in my sleep" bullshit.

You know it's true Mr.Anderson...
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS