Ranking
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I was almost mauled to death when I was 3 by a great dane and pitbull, and I almost had my tailbone severely injured by a rottweiler or whatever because he ran under me, and I tripped and hit my tailbone against a rock (still has lasting issues to this day) but I didn't let that affect my judgement, reread my post. (although it has made me afraid of big dogs jumping up at me a little bit).

I was chased by a white and black terrior, dem big dawgs.
And another lab like mine, her name was logan, she knew me, but I didn't know her.

I tried to walk to my front door slowly as she watches me, then she dashes at me.

My sister says "Come on, girl!" And I panic, almost starting to faint...

Logan is a friendly dog, but she's big and bite.
She would've bit me if she didn't have surgery on her left paw.
I fell on the floor as I ran to the front door, she watched me, I felt like I was dead.

I never went to out to the front yard again, still not as I type this.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by Burnedbug View Post
I'm tired of all the biased, "ZOMG my cat is planning to kill me in my sleep" bullshit.

Biased? This is an opinionated thread about opinions. how can you say that bias is bad when it is what gives us opinions.

Also, hypocrisy; you are biased towards cats while others are biased towards dogs.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I know more stupid dogs than I know stupid cats. I'm gonna go with cats. There is a point where stupidity is no longer cute, but just annoying.
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post

Biased? This is an opinionated thread about opinions. how can you say that bias is bad when it is what gives us opinions.

Also, hypocrisy; you are biased towards cats while others are biased towards dogs.

not when the biased is so ridiculously incomprehensible its idiotic.
-----
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I know more stupid dogs than I know stupid cats. I'm gonna go with cats. There is a point where stupidity is no longer cute, but just annoying.

no doubt
cats are smart
xD
Last edited by Burnedbug; Jan 10, 2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

[QUOTE=Burnedbug;6194149]not when the biased is so ridiculously incomprehensible its idiotic.

Burned, even though you may not agree with there oppinions. Doesn't make them idiotic. This is equal to calling someone idiotic for liking the color blue.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
What!? YOU LIKE THE COLOUR BLUE!!!! YOU MUST BE PURGED

Wow that does sound stupid
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Dizzy, when did i say the color blue is planning to destroy the human race?

I'm not going to let a toriprime ponyfag and a regular fag turn this into a discussion about why blue is the color of satan's balls.

So uhh... Which breed of cat/dog do you guys like best? And why is a certain cat breed better than a certain dog breed?
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
The breed of Springer Spaniel dogs.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Ragdolls are the best cat breed
The markings are striking
The personality is almost always nice
When you pick them up the go limp, like a ragdoll. hence the name.

Not sure about dog breeds as i've only have labs and a whipet.