Ranking
oh shit... smooth movements m8...

i really loved the decap.

good pose ;)
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
SkyWhale- Autumn.rpl

opener was amazing and movements are pretty nice.
i really enjoyed this work, especially transition between split and decap on 400-315.
but abrupt stop had disappointed me at the end.
anyway nice work and i would like to see new replays from you.
Last edited by Rice; Nov 7, 2015 at 10:25 PM.
[HACK] [Replayz]

Thank you for your comments and patience with my replays guys! I'm happy to see you all so enthused with my replays

I personally love all of your guys' replays, so thanks for enjoying mine!

Here's another one, I think it's my longest (and best) replay I've made. I tried to mix tricking and madman into one replay (with a dash of creativity, of course). I hope you guys will like it!

10k view hype!
Attached Files
SkyWhale- Emergency!.rpl (786.0 KB, 94 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Dec 9, 2015 at 02:31 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Emergency!:

opener was sick

decap is interesting, shouldnt of even worked

tricking after that was nice and clean

I dont like how u hold ur knee after the kick

the rip was cool

the skeets were epic
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
really cool opener

decap wasn't that good in my opinion,should've aimed better

i like it when you start doing tricks but the inbetween time before them looks weird

loved the aerial fucking beautiful

after that you dm and your legs is contracted and looks weak and ugly

skeets are awesome

i like how you combine both tricking and sp madness

you've improved
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
wow.

well sky, that replay was amazing.
i love all of your replays.

i loved the opener.
decap should've aimed better, what scyther told.

after the decap, your movements looked really smooth.

awesome skeets.

good job.
-----
also, i think this is your best replay - http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=101
Last edited by Arakata; Dec 9, 2015 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Thanks for the comments! I'll try and aim my hits better to make them look nicer and be more effective next time. I'll also try to follow through with my hits to make the damage more realistic.

What I came here to say was, thanks for 10k views! I know I don't post replays/play toribash that often, but it still means a lot to me to know that this community has supported me over the past few years.

10/10 guys, thanks for your comments. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't get cnc lol.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Emergency was a very cool replay
I really liked your opener, it felt really original and you managed to keep it from looking floaty. The decap was a bit of a letdown though, after such a great buildup you got me really hype for the first hit but you just sort of smack him in the head with your shin. You did a pgood job transitioning into your first trick type thing and they all looked fine to me (I can't really tell with tricking) and yet again, you got me really excited for the kick and you only got the two pecs . The rip was nice and it had good damage and the two skeets were nice as well.

Good replay
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I'm glad that I have somebody else having huge success.Like others I adore what you have been doing so keep up the good work
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719