ES Recruitment Drive
Pretty good. Nice and solid, but you didn't maintain balanced speed.
The first cork was slow and nice, I like it.
But then in the second cork, it looked more violent and quick, which I don't particularly like.
Overall pretty fluid, but you might want to work on transitions.
And it was pretty stiff at points.
ahoy, mother fuck
Thanks for the comments guys

Made another one, nice and smooth. The corks are more open, and I have better form. Shout out to Flash for giving me some tips about co-ordination and stuff. I think I should try to be a little more creative, but I'm still working on smoothing out my kinks XD.

CnC c:
Attached Files
Last edited by SkyWhale; Nov 13, 2014 at 05:00 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
that was really good

almost no flaws at all,fluid and fun to watch

only one i see is that arm twitch at the very end

10/10
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
Aside from Flash, you are the second person that I've seen to smoothly execute corks one after the other. Good job m8 I r8 10/8 'cause you too awesome
Heart of Gold
Nice replay
I like how you started with the slight jump and the use of your arm to flip you over.
The rest of the flips were okay, the reason I thought they were only okay is because every time you get your foot extended or close to it, you just contract it instatnly.
You could of done different things with your legs whilst in the air, but I guess if you just wanted spins, it's fine.
father of philip scone
The Raiz was chill, I like it (all but how how you left on your toes). I really like the cork setup and all 3 corks that followed after with it. The third one being my favorite. The transition into the b-kick was pretty stellar considering it fit right in. The b-kick itself was ok. Nothing really crazy but it was nicely done. The rest was eh. It wasn't my idea of a good ending to a replay. All in all, it was pretty sexy. Keep it up.
Last edited by 2WC; Nov 16, 2014 at 04:36 PM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Got really excited. Broke a world record for fastest decap.

But then I realized I've only tied the record, not surpassed it. One more frame to go guys (never happening XD)
Attached Files
SkyWhale- 11 Frame Decap2.rpl (52.2 KB, 33 views)
Thanks

Also, I forgot to add (and I feel like an idiot for doing this), thank you for all the CnC on that last replay, I'm going to work on those issues. The CnC really helps out