Ranking
Original Post
(Aem) Recruitment Thread

Activity On Forum Rate: 1-10
Activity ingame 1-10
Something about yourself
Why You Want to join?
Min Belt: Black
Last edited by xMerciless; Jul 22, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
Proud member of the Uzumaki Clan
hey my name is frandavi but you can call me franman.

belt:black belt
best mode:akido,greykido,lenshu,and mushu
contributions to the clan:Winning wars,and clan events,I am being very forum active latley 19+post a day I love being interactive with my clan and giving them ideas I think of myself as a high spirited loyal leader but if it mean I must start from the the bottom I will.
ingame activity:9/10
forum activity:10/10
previous clans I was in velocity,VoC,and reborn.

why I want to join aem:A long time go when I was a blue belt I used to see you guys and I planned to work my way there a few weeks later I praticed so hard I made it into Velocity and reborn Which use to be the top 10 clans,but I What to join you guys because your starting this clan so I Want to be part of it,so here i am making a app for you I have been in two gm tournies and came in 3rd place out of 20 people i think i will be a good match for you guys and you guys fit my standards.

What are your ambitions for the clan:I plan take us to the next level and bring in strong members being a co leader is my dream and
war manager is what i plan to do for now
i plan for us to be become a official clan and win wars for us to get noticed

personal info-I'm a chilled guy
-I like activities
-I am always open to questions
-I am looking forward to a great clan
-And I'm a really fun and funny guy

so thank you for viewing my app.test me in game.
<3 love franman
Attached Files
half off.rpl (30.4 KB, 12 views)
head decap.rpl (47.3 KB, 8 views)
jousting.rpl (30.4 KB, 2 views)
save.rpl (86.5 KB, 2 views)
shovel.rpl (59.9 KB, 2 views)
I said CROOK UP
Your Welcom and Welcome to the Clan lol,
We Are Winning lost of wars so far I think
We will move up the ranks faster and
faster, From Rank 172---> 68 in 3 days.
My application <3
Hello my name is Arnout Maet (I'm Belgian, and yeah, it's a weird name), better known as SwagPants. I'm a boy :P and 15 years old right know, still loving toribash and the community. I love the clan wars, making new friends because of the clan(s). First I was in (Quack), I left because it was almost empty no one would want to stay everyone started to get mean to each other. After that I joined (Lux), it seemed a very high ranked, good and friendly clan, but it wasn't xD so I left there too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belt?: On this account it is still Brown, but on my previous one it was 2nd dan black.

Forum activity?: 8 / 10, I check the forums everyday, but as you can see I haven't posted much, I just never really know what to post except for awnsers and applications :P

In-Game activity?: 10 / 10

Why I want to join?: I just met some members, and they were very nice to me, the clan does have quite some members and still recruiting! And I would love to help (Aem) out as much as I possibly can.

I hoped you like my Application!
Much love SwagPants <3

PS: I also left a replay, hope you like that too :P
Attached Files
<frandavi>: You has the $w4g
Proud member of (VoC)!
Alright.
So its a good app But If you join
I need you to post Waaaaaaaaay
More. Other than that You will receive and invite
shortly so post on our clan thread that you a new member
And Make sure to post on clan thread atleast twice a day ok?
your a beast merc.
ya lux is really inactive
-----
hey merc you guys must be like what are you doing on the forum you are already in the clan
I am here for the position of Ryan since he is gone.

Why do you want to be a leader:I want to be leader because In my first app I wanted to be a leader to help out with the clan so we can get this straight to number one I know we can do it if we put in the work.

what are your characteristics:I am a loyal trustworthy caring person I put alot of effort into my clan and I plan to take it all the way I know we can make it.

Why you should be a leader:I am a strong player and I feel like mix,merc,and I all can bring alot to the table I bring some skills,representation,activity,and winning wars.

How active are you ingame:without a doubt I can say confidently everyday 6+ hours I usually in training or playing in tournies and also trying to get the clan together to war or just hangout.

how active are you on the forum:I am very active ask me a question by pm and if I'm online I will probably pm you back in less the 3 mins I love talking to u guys and getting to know you all.

What have you given to the clan:All my time,effort,and skills I love this clan like my own that's why I only want the best for it and for the wonderful members who form it.

What have you accomplished in the clan:I have set up a few wars that put us up a bit a big win was against Ultimate there was a 10k wager and we won it was a great kick start but this is only the beginning.

What are your plans for the clan:I have so many I can't fit it in the application all I can say is that you are going to be in a great clan.We will be a official clan we will win wars
and sooner or later be in the top 10.

How will you make us get noticed by:Making us a official clan and getting us to win alot of wars also planning to make a clan video that will definitely get us noticed for sure.
Do you think you Will get to be leader:I don't know ;) lol I don't liketo be cocky
there are many great players.

How do you think you can make it better:
Simply by recruiting the best training the week and becoming the top dog.

Finally after this little application I therefore thank you for your time and effort into reading this thank you very much if I did not make the cut I'm sorry for the waste of time.

also if you are wondering what happened to Ryan he got banned for rascism
Last edited by frandavi; Jul 17, 2014 at 06:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I said CROOK UP
Sorry about my last app I got (really really) lazy
Name: Isaiah
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activeness: actually 8 (when I made the app I just put what I put on my last clan app for this question instead of actually thinking.)
Ingame Activeness: 8
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: My first clan was Element, I was kicked for lack of fourm activity, I stepped up my game and went to another clan (which I can not remember the name of) and was kicked for an unknown reason without warning my next clan was One Piece, I left that clan because it was dead, my most recent clan was Apex which I left because I believed them to be cheating in the Clan League
Anyone you know in this clan: Ryan, I barely know Merciless
Why do you want us: To forget about my bad past with clans
Why should we want you: I am a great player but, as seen with my earlier app can sometimes get lazy, when that happens I gotta give myself a good, hard, kick in the butt to get going again
Best mods: any kinds of aikido and mushu.
worst mods: Parkour and Sparring (i'm actually good at sparring I would just like some help.)
Your usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/techkid103.png
3 replays :
Attached Files
satan got rebuked.rpl (73.6 KB, 3 views)
wow!!!.rpl (68.4 KB, 2 views)
aw yisssssssssssssssssss2.rpl (63.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by techkid103; Jul 17, 2014 at 10:56 PM.
not alot of effort put into the application I hope your skills are better ingame I'm sorr about whatever sad thing that hapened in you life put we are looking for people that are active.if you revis the app and put in alot more effort I might think about making you a trial member but till then its a no from me and tc won't help unless its 10k I might consider it but that more of a bribe you have to prove yourself if you want to join without bribing and if your skilled then tv Will give you a nice start.

and no replays.
you have been here since 2011 and only have 77 post a post almost as much as that in a week
Last edited by frandavi; Jul 17, 2014 at 10:13 PM.
I said CROOK UP