Toribash
im green belt my main acc is black and i love that clan name and its looks well awsome? eny way i want to join :P
Hello. My name is Shaun, But I go by Max. And i'm a guy. I'm only 12 but we all were once, right? I'm decent at Toribash and love it. I am a very upbeat person and active in-game. I'm almost always active on the forums, I just don't post much. I would say about 7/10 on forums and 8/10 in-game. I think I could help the clan grow and of course it would help me grow too. I could submit replays and other such fun stuff XD. I am a blackbelt. All around my fav mods are GTBoxing, XSpar (though i'm not excellent at it), ABD, Rk-mma, Greykido, and Judo. I'm also not to shabby at the main-stream, Aikido. I play for the fun of it and I hope someday I will be a pro. I don't do art, sorry XD. One of the things that i do outside of Toribash is speedsolve Rubik's Cubes (kinda weird, right?) I also check my PM's frequently. I have been playing for about 1.3 yrs. I'm from america. Also again, very sorry for low post count, I mostly read and i'm becoming more active. I hope I can join the clan soon. Again sorry my app is short.
-----
Forgot a replay, this is me just messing around in greykido, nothing special really.
-----
Sorry my replay is in a different message. I messed up XD
Attached Files
Lol greykido.rpl (49.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Ozauris; Jun 8, 2015 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
-Current belt- Blue but progressing fast.
-Why you want to join VorteX- Because I like the idea of clans and I Would like some help in the future.
-What you will bring to the clan as a member- I can bring some of my modified moves, Help with spars, and Honor.
-How active you are in game- Very active 8/10 can improve.
-How active you are on the forum- Not so much 5/10 But can improve.
-Favorite mod(s)- Where do I begin, Aikido, Mushu, and Ninjitsu.
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself- Where do I begin? I Free run on my spare time, I play bass, and I love my Brazilian Jujitsu classes.
-Clan history- None Sadly, But this would be a start.
I am UhOhPRO. I am not a black belt..I am a blue but I have all the qualifications you asked for plus i have some skills,I have been asked by like..10 different clans but i all said no because i really want to join this one
-----
I am 7/10 active on the game i have Clan history with royalunits. Something weird about my self is that i might be the only person who trains CONSTANTLY to improve and my time in the forum is 6/10 but I will try to post more often.My favourite mod is Basketball block and Wushu dome,and beta box
Last edited by UhohPRO; Nov 10, 2015 at 09:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-black belt
-this would be my first clan
-I would bring joy of winnin
-7/10
-you will have to tell me what and how to like post to you in forum
-akido and teikion or watever
-im obsessed with tc
-this would be my first
I am 83 games till brown belt BUT
I could make this clan some good pixel art if you let me in
I could make custom vortex tatoo thing u guys could put
On your character / tori / floor texture
I would be a great addition to this clan too becuase i feel i am a fast learner
And im good at most official mods my best is boxshu if thats you main mod then ill be an even bedder edition to the team
Hope to help you guys out with art nomadder if im in or
Not have a good rest of your clans lifehood and ill be on
My way 😜
My Application.
Well, My name is Paxor. (Nickname of course).
I am roughly 600 games away from a 2nd Dan.
I am interested in joining vortex for many reasons, one being
the concept of a brotherhood or creed to train with and teach, learn. In-game activity is at most a 6.5/10 I took a good break from the game and now I'm back.
Forum wise however is about a 8/10.

I am mastering Judo. i am highly skilled In Aikido with a spree of over 19 if I am not mistaken. (For some reason naturally AMAZING with Aikido.
I take down much higher belts. i appose a great threat competition wise. I come from originally the league of darkness. The dark brethren. Training along side the legendary MasterTron. I manipulate my victims with Ripping my own limbs off at times to gain the upper hand. (I can provide replays as soon as Someone can tell me how exactly.
I have also spent much in mapping mentally the weak points of the tori. I call is pressure-point combat. I also come from the Clan of DEATH.
Death to all that try to oppose it..
-Current belt (If less than black, provide a good reason for us to reconsider): Well im 4th dan belt right now
-Why you want to join VorteX: Haha i liked the clan name ;) i think its a good clan n rank is good at clan list
-What you will bring to the clan as a member:Well, ill try my best to work for the clan... Ill try to make u guyz proud of me...
-How active you are in game, x/10: I am active everyday so will 8/10 work?
-How active you are on the forum, x/10: umm i only play tb so i cant talk abt forums..bt i check it everyday..
-Favorite mod(s): Fav mod? ohh then u can considor me god of judo :P...im also trying to learn other mods like aikido,spar,mushu taido..etc
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: hmm maybe u should test me so that u see me interesting :P..anyways i got my 4th dan belt in 3 months..
-Clan history (if you have any): Yes, i joined ripper first..then left it and then joined PowPow n they kicked me for no reason ..then i joined aces..bt think im dead at that =_=...so i think i can work for ur clan
-At least one replay showing off your skills
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the